What's new

XeD

Grand Master
Reaction score
Now that the spot prawn season is over I will be going down the que and will be sending out PM tomorrow. I only have 5 open box but still seal in the antistatic bag unused DE10 on hand. This was for someone that wanted 5 repackage to save on shipping but end up not paying before my trip. These will be put back into a original box (but not matching serial) with all the parts minus the flyer. I will contact my guy to see if there are anymore. I have more people interested then I have currently available. I will give you a week to respond and pay before I bump you and go down the list.

XeD

Grand Master
Reaction score
Ok I have sent out emails and pm to the following people.
Tarmax7
Gips44100
amurderofcrows
@Zabeddy
@Sr20det510

Does anyone know andynumbers from the US? They did not leave any contact info and is not on the forum.

decastroman

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi @XeD, I filled out the form just before you left on vacation but I didn’t receive any confirmation from Google Forms. Could you tell me if I am in the waiting list, please ?

Last edited:

XeD

Grand Master
Reaction score
Hi @XeD, I filled out the form just before you left on vacation but I didn’t receive any confirmation from Google Forms. Could you tell me if I am in the waiting list, please ?
I sent you a pm yesterday as some one back out

XeD

Grand Master
Reaction score
Glad to see you received it. Thanks for telling me about the fee. From what the other France order been telling me, they paid 6.00

Dloop

Grand Master
Reaction score
11 euro here in Sweden too (vat & handling fees) but it’s not really something @XeD can do anything about