What's new

XeD

Grand Master
Reaction score
I'll open batch 2 over the weekend. I am working on a google form to help me organize order and will be going off of. There will be a slight price increase about 5-6 Canadian

AlxUnderBase

Champion
Reaction score
Now that there is going to be a bunch of mister in the work. If anyone has a spare diy 128mb sdram I wouldn't mind buying it off you. Do you save money doing the kit or should I just buy a pre-built?
Better to get one maded by other . Parts and shipping prices for parts can be the same if you get one soldered by other

XeD

Grand Master
Reaction score
Ok form is up. I will DM you with PayPal address. Will ship out anywhere from 1-2 week once payment has cleared. A reminder again this is in Canadian dollar. If you want to pay in usd it will be higher then the exchange on Xe do to the fact that paypal/bank take a cut when I do the exchange (about 3.5-4%)

DE10 order form

Edit:
The estimated shipping is estimated by Canada post, with everything going on in the world do expect some delay. Once I drop it off at the post office it is no longer my responsibility unless you select one of the insure option and I can only refund to the insure value if something goes wrong

Last edited:

XeD

Grand Master
Reaction score
Just a FYI

It has been brought to my attention that while paying me for the DE10 with F&F there is a significant fee (10.41 USD in one case) I haven't read the updated PayPal UA. My guess is it's because of my Canadian account.

I normally sell in USD as most of the items I buy are in USD and it save me on conversion rate. So this never came up. I'm helping someone move these, and there for acting as a middle man, and there for can not incur these charges. If this is an issue, let me know and I can remove you from the list

My apologizes for any confusion

totozero

Beginner
Reaction score
Google form completed !
Thanks mate.
Just to clarify I didn’t get the differences between de10 1 or 2 option at the very end of the form ? I thought it was related to the number of units wanted but now I think it wasn’t (I chose option 1 ?)

XeD

Grand Master
Reaction score
Just to clarify I didn’t get the differences between de10 1 or 2 option at the very end of the form ? I thought it was related to the number of units wanted but now I think it wasn’t (I chose option 1 ?)
You do get option if you selected one of the listed country. Since you chose other (because i did have France yet) it just brought you to the end so you can make a note where you are from. I will dm you later for shipping option.

I have updated the form for future. Any country not listed, select other and it will give you a generic cost and delivery time. I will pm you the actual cost prior to payment.

Last edited: