What's new
Mark your items as sold
just got mine in the mail. thanks for coordinating this effort, XeD!

Reactions: XeD
Glad to help. Look like 12 of you got them today and 1 wrong shipment on my part. Yup NOS some of the boxes are just a little bang up from being moved a few time.

seem like order are slowing down so if we get to it, case 4 will be price at msrp until the its done and that will be it for the remaining Canada stock.

The postal system is so weird, some US hasn't been delivered yet and it was drop off at the same day

thanks again @XeD , mine just showed up today!

For those that aren't aware (because I wasn't either until today), misteraddons JUST opened up preorders for mistercades (only bundles that include the new tech for the mister VS) on the 12th. There's "no cap, but don't go crazy" on the preorder numbers, so if the demand is huge then I imagine they could close the preorder window any day really. Should be shipping some time in march, so says the site! I just missed the window for a jammix, so I took the leap while this was available. Jump on it while you can! :P

Link

Yes you can just fill out the form. We are currently on case 3. Price if not shifting until case 4 and even then it will affect mostly ppl buying multiple
Survey submitted, will pay as soon as you send me dm.

Got mine today, it's brand new. Super cool XED, I sent you some beer monies!

Reactions: XeD
got mine today minty fresh NEW!!! super stoked thank you so much XeD!!!!

Mine just arrived. I'm based in Spain, so I consider this to be super quick given how far it came from. Thanks a lot XeD for doing this!

thanks again @XeD , mine just showed up today!

For those that aren't aware (because I wasn't either until today), misteraddons JUST opened up preorders for mistercades (only bundles that include the new tech for the mister VS) on the 12th. There's "no cap, but don't go crazy" on the preorder numbers, so if the demand is huge then I imagine they could close the preorder window any day really. Should be shipping some time in march, so says the site! I just missed the window for a jammix, so I took the leap while this was available. Jump on it while you can! :P

Link
Does anyone have an opinion on mistercade vs Irken labs' Jamma Expander?

Does anyone have an opinion on mistercade vs Irken labs' Jamma Expander?
I really like the volume hotkeys mapped into the Jamma Expander, really makes lowering/raising the volume convenient. I found the install process for the Jamma Expander easier/faster as well.

The mistercade has a lot of future potential because of the add-ons they are developing for it (versus board, remote board etc) - and I really like how it has both the cps1 and cps2 kick harness options on it.

It seems the Mistercade handles the console/arcade inputs better - so if you are going to play consoles as well maybe consider the MisterCade. I personally don't play any console games on mine. But I do have both MisterCade and Jamma Expander :)

Back