What's new
Mark your items as sold
The use of the Google forms helped a lot once I find tune the process and linking of the pages. Canada post was not the fastest shipping method but was a good balance between time and cost. Only 1 issue so far on their part (Canada post/usps)

After awhile I just prep the order the night before and keep them in my work van and drop them off in-between service calls. Having said that it was a lot of work but a good learning process
you are a legend man, I received mine as well.

Got mine today, faster than even the sdram ordered the same day from misteraddons! Thanks again man, really appreciate it.

Reactions: XeD
I will be mailing out the remainder of the old stock in the next few days. Just recovering from a cold. Will open the form back up on March 14 if people want them at the new price

Thanks you to everyone who bought from me. It was difinatly a learning process in communication and shipping. Because I like numbers, here are some random statistics

Case 0 +1
35 packages all but 3 confirm delivered. 1 is going on a US/Canada tour. I'm trying to track that one down. 1 I sent to the wrong person but end up getting mail to the right one afterwards.
Australia = 1
Germany = 1
UK = 2
Spain = 3
USA = 28
Romania = 1

SAL = 1
Air = 3
Tracked = 32

Case 2
22 packages all but 4 not confirm delivered and 1 pending payment.
USA = 13
CAD = 1
UK = 5
Australia = 1
France = 1
Italy = 1

Air = 9
Tracked = 7
Expedite = 2
Xpress = 2

Case 3
22 packages. All but 6 confirm delivered
USA = 14
CAD =1
France = 3
Germany = 1
Australia = 1
UK = 1
Netherlands = 1

Air = 6
Tracked = 11
Expedite = 5

Case 4 + extra
19 packages. 2 confirm delivered. 6 pending payment
Japan = 1
Germany = 2
USA = 5
France = 8
Switzerland = 1
UK = 1
Australia = 1

SAL = 1
Air = 6
Tracked = 9
Expedite = 2

It was quite interesting where some of these went and the shipping method they chose.
Incredible work XeD, thank you so much for the service to bring these to the community for folks like me. A LEGEND IS YOU!

Order form filled. Not sure if you can still supply these but obviously would pick one up at whatever the going rate is. Thanks.

Update.

There are 16 unit left. 4 order will be drop off at post office today. I will be going out of town for work starting May 4 for about 2 month. If payment is not made by May 1st you will have to wait about 2 months before I can ship out.

Salut, je veux bien 1x de10 nano également si possible d'expédier en FRANCE.
voire 2x si possible.
Merci

Back