What's new
For Sale

cave hermit

Student
Reaction score
Hey, so I have a Donkey Kong Jr. cocktail table that isn't in amazing shape (surface scratches on the top, missing coin box, grimy wobbly feet, etc.) (but has all original working parts where it counts (sanyo monitor with nice picture, original controls, PCB, etc.) I haven't used it in a long time and I'd like to sell it. I can't however, since I can't make local pickup sales (long story short, my living circumstances don't allow for it), and I have no clue how to ship something like this.

It just occurred to me however that the PCB would probably be of value to a lot of people. I'd really like to afford an Ibara PCB or a donor game for the M72 multi, I seriously doubt that this DK Jr. PCB is worth that much but who knows, if anything it'll maybe be a sizeable chunk towards one of those boards. In any case I'm just going to put up this listing and let people make me offers. No pictures for now since I don't have access to the table at this very moment, but if I start getting serious offers I'll provide as many screenshots of the PCB as I can.

The PCB (last I checked a few years ago) works perfectly, and it has a hi score saver kit from Braze Technologies installed (http://www.brasington.org/arcade/products/hs/dkj/).

Welp, here's hoping!

Well in terms of what I'd like, probably $800. Of course that isn't very realistic I'd imagine :P
I'm not sure how much these are really worth, but an ebay search seems to say market value is about $375 for the PCB, and that the hi score kit is worth $70.
So I guess I'd ask for, I don't know, maybe $500?

By the way, I opened up the cocktail table, took the board out, took pictures of it, then put it back in the table and powered it on. Everything looks good and seems to be working great! Here's an imgur album: https://imgur.com/a/Auc9Afq

Speaking of which, the monitor itself, the speakers, and the controls all seem to still work great on the cocktail table! The monitor image "trembles" slightly, but other than that it looks great!
You know, I might actually be able to sell the table and the PCB as a set if there really is interest for it and if I can work some things out regarding my current living circumstances.

If not, I guess I'm asking about $500 for the PCB with hi score kit.

Back