What's new
Mark your items as sold

quadratic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Payment is in euros.
Paypal friends or add 4%.
Shipping is from New Zealand.

Each panel fits the Egret 2, Egret 3 or Atomiswave cabs.

• Egret 2 illumination panel - 125 euros 80 euros ==> SOLD
It's an original one, but not in the greatest condition. It was broken when I took my cab with me from France to NZ (I was seriously pissed!), but I found a very talented guy to glue it back together almost seamlessly. Sure the break lines are still visible if you look, but it's extremely well fixed and curvature of the whole panel is perfect.
See pictures in the link below to get an idea of how it looks, including when the cab is on. It's not as good as an unbroken panel (obviously) but still much better than a damaged or missing one and looks pretty good.
You can also see that it has lived for a while in a game centre as the back side is very yellowed. Again this is not noticeable when the cab is on.
  • Egret 3 illumination panel - 250 euros ==> SOLD
Also an original one, it's in mint condition, absolutely perfect. I bought it new back when I broke my Egret 2 panel and before I found someone to fix it. Sure an Egret 3 illum panel on an Egret 2 looked a bit out of place, but it's better than no panel and this panel is so new it looked amazing when the cab was on! :)
It was used on the cab only for a handful of months.
I'm not too sure how much they go for, but I'm just trying to make my money back, no actual profit.
Shipping (in euros) for one panel:
  • to AU: 20
  • to UK/EU/CA: 40
  • to US: 45
Contact me for a shipping quote to a different country.

Last edited:
The Egret 3 illumination panel is currently on hold.

The Egret 3 illumination panel is now sold.

I also added shipping fees to the first post.

I'm so sad that panel is broken :( I really want to find a panel for a good price which this otherwise is.

Damn nice get on the E3 panel. I live on with my slightly borked one :|

Last edited:
I'm so sad that panel is broken :( I really want to find a panel for a good price which this otherwise is.
Broken, yes. But very well fixed. I used this panel for some time after it was fixed, and honestly it's pretty good. You do notice the cracks if you look, but it's quite ok.

Back