What's new
Mark your items as sold

kikaso

Enlightened
Reaction score
Decided to keep the Atomiswave MoBo. Thanks, all!

Added my spare Atomiswave to the sale/trade.

This was purchased as NOS and I have every reason to believe that it was when I purchased it. The JAMMA edge is pristine and the fan is spotless (still loud) as seen in the photos. I've used it maybe 45 minutes over the span of two or three sessions.

The one thing that I find odd is that this mobo does not have the AW logo on the it; neither does it have "powered by Sammy" embossed on the shell as others do. From my research, (on these forums) it seems as though Sega may have manufactured a few after their merger with Sammy and towards the end of this platform's life. The only software differences I see are that the BIOS splash screen doesn't say "Sammy". Otherwise it all seems identical in appearance and function as compared to the other mobo I have.

Open to partial trade for the following:

• The Combatribes
  • In the Hunt (found!)
  • Martial Champion
  • Raiden II
  • Sunset Riders
  • Taito F3 motherboard
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
  • WWF Wrestlefest
Looking to get $150 $125 for this which includes shipping within the US but I’m also open to offers. International shipping is available at the buyer’s expense. PayPal friends & family or buyer adds 4.5%.

Looking to trade or sell my very clean Crime Fighters board—a neat brawler courtesy of Konami.

This board has been re-capped by me using all high quality Nichicon capacitors of the same size and values. I also added thermal paste over the sound amp for better conductivity with the heatsink. The game looks and sounds great.

I’m including an EPROM that converts the board to two-player otherwise you’ll need multiple coin chutes for multiplayer. The original four-player mask ROM is included as well. I’ll also include a printed copy of the operator’s manual.

Looking to get $115USD including shipping within the US. International shipping is available at the buyer’s expense. PayPal friends & family or buyer adds 4.5%.

Attachments

• IMG_8391.jpg
    IMG_8391.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_8398.jpg
    IMG_8398.jpg
    332.1 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_8397.jpg
    IMG_8397.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_8395.jpg
    IMG_8395.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_8394.jpg
    IMG_8394.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_8393.jpg
    IMG_8393.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_8392.jpg
    IMG_8392.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Added my spare Atomiswave motherboard to this sale/trade thread.

After some research, I’ve adjusted the price of the Atomiswave mobo down to $125.

Back