What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.

Derick2k

Immortal
Reaction score
GHOX pcb - $350 shipped in the US.
Worldwide shipping at actual shipping cost.

Also open to trades/offers

IMG_3571.jpg
IMG_3570.jpg

has what appears to be a factory repair/jumper, doesnt look like to be a bad trace since I cant see any trace damage.
IMG_3567.jpg

Harness for spinners is not included

Attachments

• IMG_3569.jpg
    IMG_3569.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
It's just a simple romswap to use joysticks in case anyone is worried about not having spinners.

It's just a simple romswap to use joysticks in case anyone is worried about not having spinners.
Does the joystick version have the add-on daughterboard like this one has? I forget if it does.

Does the joystick version have the add-on daughterboard like this one has? I forget if it does.
Dunno.

Pretty sure it just uses normal JAMMA edge controls once you swap the roms. I'm like 95% certain.

Pretty sure you could just put a 74LS138 and some RAM in the socket if you wanted to remove the daughterboard, but there's no real need since you can just romswap the joystick ROMs in.

Mildly interested...

Wow never heard of this one before but it looks super fun. Wonder if I could hack it into my bootleg Arkanoid cocktail...

Wow never heard of this one before but it looks super fun. Wonder if I could hack it into my bootleg Arkanoid cocktail...
That'd be pretty great - the only restriction you'd face is that Ghox's spinners are weird. They are like normal arkanoid spinners, except they also tilt up and down like a joystick.

I've seen so many forgotten worlds spinners for sale. This is the first one i've seen for sale outside Japan. Bargain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back