What's new
For Sale

Digmac

Student
Reaction score
Parting ways with my CPS2 carts after a long stint of poor health. All carts are confirmed genuine, all on infinikey boards with no battery, absolutely no conversions. All carts have been thoroughly tested and are coming from a personal collection. These are all clean carts, but a couple things to note is that Puzzle Fighter has some common label peeling, Powered Gear has some slight cracking by the right side vent on top, and Puzz Loop 2 has some yellowing on the back of the cart.

Shipping will cost $25 USD for UPS 3 day, or $35 for UPS 2 day express. International buyers will pay more of course, depending on location.

ALL SOLD!

Great Mahou Daisakusen - **SOLD** $400
Street Fighter Zero 3 - **SOLD** $200
Super Puzzle Fighter IIX - **SOLD** $315
Powered Gear - **SOLD** $225
Mighty Pang (no label from factory, original) - **SOLD** $150
Puzz Loop 2 - **SOLD** $150

cSNMSHo.jpg

4qRqCbF.jpg

eOg3yux.jpg

Last edited:
Great collection of games here. Good luck with your sale and hoping your health improves. :)

Great collection of games here. Good luck with your sale and hoping your health improves. :)
Thanks man. :) It was 7 months of being bedridden, but that changes your perspective on what you can do without.

Except for Great Mahou, all sold/pending, thread updated.

Final price drop on Great Mahou Daisakusen. This is cheaper than what they’ve been selling for in Japan, not including the international shipping charge, which would make it even more expensive to import, not to mention the infinikey as well.

@beff you got one week ban. Next one will be permanent.

man I want this bad waiting on next paycheck :P is Dimahoo the one without the label?

Buy from this man. You definitely won't be disappointed by his extreme packaging the CPS2 board. I got Street Fighter Zero 3 from him and when I received the package, it took me quite some time to get all the bubble wrap off. :D Thank you and appreciated the extra step making sure the board is protected unlike so many careless sellers out there. Trust me, I've seen them all.

Last edited:
ok you got me I want it :P do these come with the A board? I jus got the Astro Mini V which has part 1 of this trilogy ordered gonna go for part 2 later too :D and if the A board isnt present can I use any A board with this?

Back