What's new
Mark your items as sold

spacejockey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,

I have this nice SSF2X kit I'd like to sell.

The kit is in good shape and contains :

A board (plastic case is damaged) 100% working
B board in good cosmetic condition (still running on battery) 100% working
POP (never used and complete)
Instruction Cards
Move list
User Manual
Official SSF2X sticker
Capcom original box

the price for the whole kit is 680€

SOLD 600€ without A Board

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-15 at 18.36.08 (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-15 at 18.36.08 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-15 at 18.36.08.jpeg

More photos on demand
a video of the game running will be made before shipping the game.

Last edited:
it's seems very nice but the picture is too small for a good appreciation.

The kit can be sold without the A board to knock down a few € ;)

A trade is also possible for another kit or game of the same value, or any of those titles :
Ginga Ninkyouden, Bubble Bobble, Garou MOW , Dragon Breed (or any M72 that is multi friendly), Pro Gear, Donpachi, Hot Dog Storm, Multi MVS Darksoft, ...
Of course I can complete the difference with cash if something more valuable than my kit is offered.

@nonosto It's not a serial matching, the box has no sticker it probably have been peeled off by the previous owner.

Hi @galeonunlimited
To answer your question :
I've been on a hunt for a few years for certain CPS2 kits with boxes, and they are quite rare in general and when some pops up, they are very expensive and I couldn't afford them.
SSF2X is a game I really wanted to have as an original kit and it took me quite a while (and money) to reunite all the elements, in good condition and from different sources to make it a nearly full kit.
So I would seriously prefer for it to go as a kit.
I am pretty happy with it but I want to sell it to a serious collector so I can fund some other arcade projects.
Hope you can understand my point of view.

If my price is too high, please let me know via PM where I can find a SSF2X Japanese kit that sold for less and I'll adjust accordingly.

Oh I think your price is fair! I just own a US and JP board already, haha, but have never seen the kit even when I got it in Japan at a shop. So that's why I asked about possibly getting it separate.

I used to run Street Fighter world championships so SF2 is also near and dear to me as well :)

I outside chance I might have a few things you might be interested in in partial trade, if you wanna talk further in PM. GLWTS either way!

Last edited:
hopefully your next weeks will be less "bleh" and more "WOW" ;)
I coud do with a WOW week too :P

Back