What's new
For Sale

DOGYUUN

Student
Reaction score
I recently agreed to purchase a Muchi Muchi Pork PCB from a guy I know here in Japan, as I love Yagawa-san's shooters.

But the problem is, after watching a few gameplay videos my wife is totally pissed that I would buy such a game!! haha

Momo and the other characters say stuff like "Its getting bigger" which sound really suggestive in Japanese.

Anyway long story short, I feel bad about breaking off my deal with the seller as he waited over two weeks for me to get the money together...

So I am going to list it here to sell for $2250 (plus the buyer pays shipping) SOLD!!
(It is only the PCB plus what I believe to be original insert and manual)
UPDATE: I wrote before that it was a copy insert but it appears to be an original. Albeit not in perfect shape.**

Thank you

Last edited:
12DC660F-4449-4A25-B5BB-FD1DDE8C2C90.jpeg

Last edited:
It’s a great game, of of Cave’s best... that is never around when you want to buy it. Took me a good year to hunt one down and it cost more than this given the strong US Dollar in comparison.

GLWTS!

I so far have a few people interested but no takers! I am not willing to come down on the price as I want to get back what I spent on it.

It is a shame my wife is so adamant about me selling it in the first place. There goes my dream of having all the CAVE pcbs.

Its not like there is a lot of questionable content in the game anyway besides the promotional art and a few innuendos.

Thank you folks, the board sold! Now its time to ponder life's big questions:

1) Buy a Battle Bakraid board?
2) Get a Yoko Blast city?
3) Buy Horror Story, Daisenpuu, Dash yarou and the other few toaplan boards I need to complete my collection?
4) Buy Dragon Spirit?
5) Get another Cave board? Dodonpachi or Dangun...maybe a genuine Ketsui?

Buy a PGM with the three conversions and a MiSTer.

I saw there is MiSTer jamma adaptor (not sure what to call it) so you can hook it up to your arcade machine.

I am interested in that. You can play Dodonpachi and the atlus-Cave games that way, right?

The MiSTercade is what it’s called. Will be out sooner or later, still in beta testing and refinement stages.

Currently DoDonPachi is released and Dangun Feveron is on its way, then ESP Ra.De. maybe others — but there’s a lot more on its way shmup/arcade wise.

Truth be told, DoDonPachi is my favorite PCB. I have a standalone Astro City 2 strictly for that game. And if I can afford it, I’ll always choose real hardware over alternatives.

BUT— if I was getting into Cave boards now, with the prices being what they are, I’d settle just fine with the MiSTer for the games with cores.

But the problem is, after watching a few gameplay videos my wife is totally pissed that I would buy such a game!! haha

Momo and the other characters say stuff like "Its getting bigger" which sound really suggestive in Japanese.
I think my wife would laugh at it, call me a perv, and go about her day. Then again, she finds Ryo's sexual assault antics in City Hunter funny as well, so maybe she's a special case. If anything, I'd get the ダメダメ over dropping 240,000 yen on a single game lol.

Back