What's new
For Sale
2021/05/25 - NEW UPDATE PHOTOS, NEW NORMAL PROMO AND GAMES COME WITH CUSTOM STICKERS.

- Complete CF reader with 3 leds, 0,40-0,45m HPDB50 cable and CN12 power cable supply. 90€ + shipping from Spain. 1 game included in the price.

- 17€ adding testing compact flash with extracted key and game flashed (your choice). If you want more cards, we can study discounts. The cards would come with high quality stickers.

- Within Spain shipping costs: 8€ with tracking number
- To Europe shipping costs: 13€ with tracking number

-- OUTSIDE EUROPE - ZELERIS / B2C
- To U.S.A. shipping costs: 28€ aprox. with tracking number and good private service
- To Australia shipping costs: 35€ aprox. with tracking number and good private service

ccwZZtCl.jpg

utHKtsyl.jpg

w9wAnK1l.jpg

kG8hJN1l.jpg

j7LwADUl.jpg

kyKhuijl.jpg

S76cw16l.jpg

BbWvAQZl.jpg

SPECIAL USE WITH NORMAL DIMMS UPDATED TO 4.02 FIRM !!!!!!

- A GOOD LOAD IS WHEN YOU HAVE AFTER 8-15 SECONDS A LITTLE BLINK AND AFTER THAT MICRO YELLOW BLINKS.
- IF YOU HAVE A BAD LOAD (LITTLE YELLOW BLINK AND AFTER THAT NO MICRO YELLOW BLINKS - CONSTANT BLACK SCREEN), ONLY TURN OFF THE READER USING HIS POWER SWITCH, WAIT 1-2 SECONDS AND TURN ON IT AGAIN. THE SYSTEM WILL TRY AGAIN TO LOAD THE GAME (IT WOULD BE A FINAL GOOD LOAD OR ANOTHER BAD LOAD). MAKE IT THE TIMES REQUIRED. NORMALLY IN THE FIRST RETRY WORKS AFTER HAVING A BAD LOAD.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All you need to make them work:

- Dimm or net dimm with 4.02 firmware
- Zero key chip
- Compatible compact flash.
You have to extract the key for each one to flash games in them. Once extracted, you can flash any game in the card, so the extraction is made only one time per card. You can extract it with an IDE CF reader and the follow program
- NaomiCF v1.34 program and usb compact flash device
for flashing the games in each card
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: BIOS FREE ON NAOMI BASE

CjEtxyx.png

If I haven't stock, I can build them for anyone who likes it. You can contact me by email by tailsnic_retroworks@hotmail.com for more details.

Feedbacks
is it possible to buy one?

PM sent. Hopefully you’re still making these!

Back