What's new
Mark your items as sold

quadratic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Payment in euros, Paypal gift (or add 4% to cover the fees)

Shipping is from New Zealand.
I need to go to the post office to get precise shipping quotes. I'll update the thread later but feel free to contact me for an estimate in the mean time.

• NEO GEO POCKET COLOR Slim + 2 Neo FlashMasta carts + Neo LinkMasta + Neo Turf Master (pcb only)
    ==> SOLD
Skeleton Blue Neo Geo Pocket Color Slim.
Great condition.
Includes two Neo FlashMasta cartridges (one has dust cover). These are early revisions, their features are identical to current revisions except that they don't have a builtin USB port, so they connect to a PC/Mac using the provided LinkMasta.
One of the cart used Neo Turf Master as a case donor, so the Neo Turf Masta pcb is included (and working).
Note that due to shipping restrictions I'll have to remove the small battery that stores the date from the console. Easily replaced on your end.
ngpc_01.jpgngpc_03.jpg

100 euros + shipping 100 euros including shipping

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• WONDERSWAN COLOR + WS FlashMasta usb (pcb only) + 4 games => SOLD
Crystal Orange Wonderswan Color.
Overall good condition, some small scratches on the screen, nothing too big. Refer to pictures.
Includes the WS FlashMasta flashcart v4.5 (1st revision, identical features to v5, just with different components).
Includes 4 games: Digimon Adventures (boxed), One Piece (boxed), SD Gundam G Generation (loose with dust cover), Chocobo no Dungeon (loose).

wswan_01.jpgwswan_05.jpg

120 euros + shipping
More pictures:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19u_3fmtMIBVBMGjIORSCJQXjtlnXiErI?usp=sharing

Last edited:
Back