What's new
For Sale

Aurich

Legendary
Reaction score
[update: Sold] Helping a friend move a NAC and a couple stools. She imported them to South Carolina, and then the person she was getting it for didn't work out and she's just trying to sell it for her import cost, no markup.

Not my cab, just helping a friend, but if you're interested I'll connect you two. Needs to either be picked up or you can arrange your own shipping. Gonna post this around, first come first served, really trying to get this off her plate so she can stop thinking about it.

Price for cab + stools is $2100

With today's prices it's a solid deal!

eXQZEKDl.jpg-large-2.jpeg

Last edited:
I might have been too tired to remember to actually post the price, updated post. :sleeping:

Thats a great price considering the way things are now, and with stools. Someone around there snatch this up.

Have one person who said they want it, and someone else interested if they pass. Feel free to message me to get in line, just be aware it might be sold.

Be honest, already dealt with some flakes, so it never hurts to ask. No offense to either person who expressed interest, just kinda sick of waiting on people who back out. Trying to help a friend out here, so at this point it's whoever will actually send her the money takes it, if you feel me.

My company imported this cab I can try to hit up some people on my waiting list to see if anyone is interested in it to grab it.

You guys could have just told me you needed a buy out I promise I dont bite :).
Even though I don't normally offer such a thing, its situational if I do.

I can vouch for this cabinet it runs perfectly fine and was tested on arrival. Stools are BRAND NEW taito tech stools all of it directly out of Japan.

The cabinet had some kind of repaint job applied to the front by an operator that faded out with age but its only the front lower portion of the cabinet not the main body. Screen runs perfectly fine original Nanao and Toshiba equipment no shenanigans

My company imported this cab I can try to hit up some people on my waiting list to see if anyone is interested in it to grab it.
Thanks, was just trying to find a simple solution for her, didn't feel like I should be asking you for anything. The situation got a little sideways while it was on the boat, not your fault at all. I thought I had an easy fix with a buyer who would pick up and keep it easy for all parties, and it didn't work out, and at this point I'm just trying to extract her painlessly.

I may know of someone in North Carolina
Yeah, I thought I did too lol. But well ...

I've got two people interested now, and the importer is saying he can work with us if they flake (I appreciate that), so I think this is probably, hopefully, taken care of. I just want my friend unstressed and someone else restoring what sounds like a nice cab. Happiness all around.

If this was West Coast I'd have just taken care of it already, but my resources more limited from the other side of the country.

You guys could have just told me you needed a buy out I promise I dont bite :).
Even though I don't normally offer such a thing, its situational if I do.

I can vouch for this cabinet it runs perfectly fine and was tested on arrival. Stools are BRAND NEW taito tech stools all of it directly out of Japan.

The cabinet had some kind of repaint job applied to the front by an operator that faded out with age but its only the front lower portion of the cabinet not the main body. Screen runs perfectly fine original Nanao and Toshiba equipment no shenanigans
So is the cab in SC right now waiting for pick up, or at her house?

How do you get these sent to people, I'm in DC, but I'd be happy to grab one of these a I don't have a candy and can pay immediately if getting it to me is easy-ish.

Yeah, I thought I did too lol. But well ...

I've got two people interested now, and the importer is saying he can work with us if they flake (I appreciate that), so I think this is probably, hopefully, taken care of. I just want my friend unstressed and someone else restoring what sounds like a nice cab. Happiness all around.

If this was West Coast I'd have just taken care of it already, but my resources more limited from the other side of the country.
Hey its all good and I appreciate that consideration and I figured as much. I been super swamped taking orders as it is so it does help some. Im just letting you know if you did end up needing extra assistance im here for you guys :thumbsup:

So is the cab in SC right now waiting for pick up, or at her house?

How do you get these sent to people, I'm in DC, but I'd be happy to grab one of these a I don't have a candy and can pay immediately if getting it to me is easy-ish.
We need more candy cabs in DC!! Someone find it a great home! Looks lovely! GLWS

I'm full up at the moment but there are plenty of people looking. Now's your chance, Carolinians! Scoop this and keep it local!

Back