What's new
For Sale
Good price on Gaiapolis. Is it the English or Japanese version?

these are games from FRANCESCO DELISI on facebook. He sell them cheaper.
He know?
just curious ;)

https://www.facebook.com/pinball.sicily
Yes , talk with him if you need something from what is charted here. What is on sold spoiler on first post of the theard represent his stuff i sold for him here ^^

@jesuz ... please , update your location, we want to see you're a real person (also you've post 1 comment in 4 years from where you have account here and that comment is on my post LOL ) . Thanks ✌️

ps for jesuz : hope that doesn't means you question what I'm doing on this theard and you didn't try to insinuate that I wouldn't be a trustworthy person since you have account here from 16.09.2016 and your first comment is on my post ! ;)

Last edited:
Honest question, why doesn't he just post here himself?

No offense, but deals are always simpler without a middleman....

Hello

Is PayPal goods and service possible?

Thanks
no sir , only friends & family. What game are you interest in ?

Honest question, why doesn't he just post here himself?

No offense, but deals are always simpler without a middleman....
because nobody knows him,didn't have account on any of arcades forums and he is used to use facebook groups to sell his stuff . He is dig in all Italy for good stuff and shows me what he find after his efforts and if i like what he find, i help community to get good titles. That's all ^^

Last edited:
I 've read some feedbacks on arcade collectors europe, pretty negative to be honest.
That's why I asked about payment

Thanks

I 've read some feedbacks on arcade collectors europe, pretty negative to be honest.
That's why I asked about payment

Thanks
if you see already on sold items on the spoiler of the first post of this theard , all goes here, in community . All goes well and nobody complains about what they get it ! if you want anything ive listed here , just ask my help and i'll make all the best to be happy with your purchase.

Why is it not possible to pay goods and services?
To avoid returns and claims you can made on paypal i think , because many peoples changed his mind about a product purchased and paypal have not cool rules in this matter if you claim something on them. That's why i think ^^

Selling arcade items on Facebook has become a bit of a trend. But I personally do not like it. I don’t use Facebook and so I have to ask friends to get the contact info of the person for me.

Over the last year, I have missed out on Gaiapolis for 3 times now! All from Facebook people! The one before this was a guy in Macedonia. So I just want to state here for the record, I’m desperate for this board. So English, Japanese, PayPal F&F, etc. I don’t care! I really want this board anyway I can get it. So if your first buyer passes, please let me know.

New items added : Sega ST-V , Namco System 11 , Turbo Force , NBA Maximum Hangtime by Midway and more hits !

1x PANG3 sold to @9914ken . another one is still available !

Some new items was added too ^^

Thunder Cross 2
Pac Mania

Last edited:

Attachments

• 17BC50CA-E0E1-4A73-938A-D9A0A018AC98.jpeg
    17BC50CA-E0E1-4A73-938A-D9A0A018AC98.jpeg
    158.9 KB · Views: 134
  • 1B91E2DC-ADB4-4F10-AD25-DE142D873398.jpeg
    1B91E2DC-ADB4-4F10-AD25-DE142D873398.jpeg
    420.3 KB · Views: 144
Last edited: