What's new
Mark your items as sold
Thanks !
Looks clean ,
And the price seems fair too.

I wish I could afford it right now :/

Might I interest you with a trade ?

@AlxUnderBase hey what ever happen to splatter house? I pm’ed you, we talked and then you went silent
I didnt forget our conversation . Im not silent . You can see me almost all the time preset online on forum . If you need to talk directly with me , you can also add me on facebook as a friend and write me on messenger. About Splatterhouse pcb, all i know is on the way ... what was listed , was previously sold and i didnt knew that ! I talked with provider and when will be ready , ill give you a sign about. Im really sorry because the thing arent move little bit faster, but please , wait for my sign. Is a matter of few days ✌️Actually , you are the onlyone who asked me about this game ^^

- Demolition Fist cart + Atomiswave motherboard

- Dead or Alive++ (Tecmo's TPS + Capcom ZN-1 with custom bios)

Added

First post updated ^^

Well you did say youll message me the next day. Sorry if it came off as a bad message it wasnt my intention. I was just wondering what happen that is all

Thunder Cross 2 sold to @futasan :saint:
______

- Ghost'n Goblins (Capcom Classics original pcb)
- Magic Sword CPS1 (A+B+C)

Added ^^

Last edited:
You got some sweet stuff in there :) I'm interested in Tecmo Knight

Arkanoid Revenge of DOH sold to @brentradio

_______

Avenging Spirit
Tecmo Knight
PANG3 --- sorry @Dex74 (I waited for you as long as you asked me, but you didn't say anything after the days passed. I hope you do not mind)

all these : Sold to @jslsbcw1010 ✌️

Last edited:
Avenging Spirit
Tecmo Knight
PANG3 --- sorry @Dex74 (I waited for you as long as you asked me, but you didn't say anything after the days passed. I hope you do not mind)
What did Tecmo Knight sell for? Nevermind- had to read down a little further. . . .

Avenging Spirit
Tecmo Knight
What did Tecmo Knight sell for? Nevermind- had to read down a little further. . . .
sold as set of 3 pcb’s -> tecmo, pang3 + avenging for 550€ shipped (nice deal in my opinion ^^ )

Last edited:
Back