What's new
For Sale

Pustule

Beginner
Reaction score
Hey guys, selling three PGM Cave Conversion carts built by SheepNova. DoDonPachi DOJ, Ketsui and Espgaluda.

Espgaluda - $107 (Sold)
DoDonPachi - $107 (Sold)
Ketsui - $107 (Sold)

All play great, but the cases look a lil' beat up (as usual for these conversions).
The Espgaluda one has somewhat crackly audio when it says "Presented by Cave" but the in-game music seems fine.

Please send me a message with any questions

PGM_CAVE_CARTS.jpg

Last edited:
If you decide to split, I'll take Ketsui. I need another copy and have the other two. Thanks!

I think Espgaluda just has crackly audio during the "presented by cave" audio. Mine has it, and I just checked a video online, it has it as well.

Just an fyi.

I think Espgaluda just has crackly audio during the "presented by cave" audio. Mine has it, and I just checked a video online, it has it as well.

Just an fyi.

Ah, thanks for the letting me know. Good to know it's normal. I just wanted to make sure to list anything someone might ask about :P

These games rule and I hope they find a good new home :D

If you decide to split, hit me up for Espgaluda. Good luck with sale!

Is the DOJ cart just BL or can it do BL and the original ("White Label")?

If anyone wants to grab these 3 for $300 shipped please get in touch.
I'm considering splitting these up if I don't get any interest for the full set today. If I split them, I'll most likely do $107 shipped for each of them.
Thanks guys!

Last edited:
I would like Ketsui + DDP if you are ok with splitting. Mine are extremely buggy and I don't have the patience to desolder/resolder them.

Back