What's new
Mark your items as sold

edwin128

Student
Reaction score
Hello.

I would like to sell some arcade stuff I have. I don't use it that much, so I think it's better to find a new home for them. Prices are in euro and exclude shipping. I'm shipping from The Netherlands.

neo geo mv1fz: 65 SOLD
Demon Front (PGM): 130 SOLD
DDP 2: Bee Storm: 300 SOLD

--

sega i/o: 45 SOLD
sega i/o (racing): 70 SOLD
naomi 2+netdimm: 295 (universal bios installed+zero key) SOLD
strikers 1945 plus 120 SOLD
pgm with batery mod: 85 SOLD
raiden fighters pcb 210 or best offer SOLD
naomi 1: 40 (universal bios installed) SOLD

All items are tested and working.

Update: added demon front and DDP2: BS.

Cheers, Edwin.

Attachments

• DSC04299_new.JPG
    DSC04299_new.JPG
    205.2 KB · Views: 69
  • DSC04282_new.JPG
    DSC04282_new.JPG
    129 KB · Views: 55
  • DSC04255_new.JPG
    DSC04255_new.JPG
    221.8 KB · Views: 65
  • DSC04262_new.JPG
    DSC04262_new.JPG
    199.8 KB · Views: 81
  • DSC04265_new.JPG
    DSC04265_new.JPG
    222.8 KB · Views: 84
  • DSC04277_new.JPG
    DSC04277_new.JPG
    169 KB · Views: 83
  • DSC04304_new.JPG
    DSC04304_new.JPG
    183.6 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC04260_new.JPG
    DSC04260_new.JPG
    310.8 KB · Views: 78
  • DSC04271_new.JPG
    DSC04271_new.JPG
    139.4 KB · Views: 57
  • DSC04295_new.JPG
    DSC04295_new.JPG
    208.7 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
What would the approximate shipping be for the Naomi 2 and net dimm to Australia?

cheers, Lee

Hi. The weight is 2.1kg, so the shipping to AU is 35euro. I can do it for 30. E.

i would be very interested in the naomi (do i need the i/o to connect to jamma?), pgs and strikers, but if i get another pakage in the next few months, i'll probably get divorced :/

i would be very interested in the naomi (do i need the i/o to connect to jamma?), pgs and strikers, but if i get another pakage in the next few months, i'll probably get divorced :/
Hi. You need a i/o board to connect the jamma harness.

OK. Send me a pm to let me know you want.

E.

Thanks for the info Edwin but I managed to pick up a Naomi setup here in Aus now.

Perhaps you can help Moppel on his way to his divorce ;)

@edwin128 @tiff_lee divorce would mean much less money for arcade stuff X/ .

@edwin128 i'll look how i could do this... btw do i need anything else for the naomi or naomi2 - i think i read something about it being picky with the power supply...

@edwin128 @tiff_lee divorce would mean much less money for arcade stuff X/ .

@edwin128 i'll look how i could do this... btw do i need anything else for the naomi or naomi2 - i think i read something about it being picky with the power supply...
Well, at the beginning yes, later you get more money for yourself.

Yes, the naomi2+netdim requires a powerful power supply. I think that the recommended are the sun psu's. If you want to netboot games you need additionally a pi or computer to send the games to the naomi.

E.

btw do i need anything else for the naomi or naomi2 - i think i read something about it being picky with the power supply...
If you're running Cartridge games then you use either a Capcom IO or a Sega JAMMA converter and that's all you need.

If you're using a DIMM board (for GD ROM Games, CF Games or Net Boot) then you'll also need a dedicated JVS power Supply that connects directly to the NAOMI. the NAOMI SUN PSU is what most people use but they're expensive. The key is the power supply needs to have a 3.3V output, so Cabs like a Blast City or Egret 3 should work with an adapter cable, but the PSU in normal JAMMA cabs will not.

btw do i need anything else for the naomi or naomi2 - i think i read something about it being picky with the power supply...
If you're running Cartridge games then you use either a Capcom IO or a Sega JAMMA converter and that's all you need.
If you're using a DIMM board (for GD ROM Games, CF Games or Net Boot) then you'll also need a dedicated JVS power Supply that connects directly to the NAOMI. the NAOMI SUN PSU is what most people use but they're expensive. The key is the power supply needs to have a 3.3V output, so Cabs like a Blast City or Egret 3 should work with an adapter cable, but the PSU in normal JAMMA cabs will not.
Thx for the detailed explanation.

or you could just modify a regular ATX power supply, no need for a stepdown and measure voltages are within an acceptable range, run a couple of rails.

does a regular atx-psu provide 3,3v? - i've got quite a lot lying around from old pcs...

does a regular atx-psu provide 3,3v
They do.

ATX PSUs are non-adjustable though. so for PCBs that need slightly higher or lower voltage they can't be dialed in. I know a few people that use them for NAOMI setups but I have no experience with them myself.

@twistedsymphony the modded stx psu would be more o less exclusively for the naomi board, so that shouldn't be an issue... i'll lokk later if i can find how to do this mod - the parts for the connector were on your blog i think - i stumbled across it when i googled the naomi psu earlier.

I've run a number of these and never had an issue, there was someone selling a pre-made adapter on AO I think, they often come up, eitherways there are very easy put together.

guys, you are great! :thumbsup:

@edwin128 i will write you a pm today or tomorrow - in that case i'll be more interested in the naomi 2 since @tiff_lee isn't interested anymore :D

Back