What's new
For Sale
J

jassin000

PM for any of these items listed, Paypal FF, prices include shipping via USPS (often times same day, combo/package deals negotiable).

White Seimitsu LS56-Style joystick shafts/dust washers QTY-2 = 6$
White Qbana 30mm snap-in button hole plugs QTY-2 (hard to find) = 10$
jmAG0rT.jpg

Sega Naomi feet/mount brackets QTY-2 (one pair) = 18$
Sold
VWh5L0e.jpg
Complete (bat+ball) black Sanwa joystick topper/shaft kit QTY-2 (one pair) = 15$
CAgIR3z.jpg

Sanwa button hole plugs QTY-8 (high quality/official Sanwa) = 18$
Sold

dnIFLK9.jpg
Dreamcast PSU QTY-1 (specify which you would like ie top only /bottom) = 15$
nJ90nuK.jpg

Seimitsu LS32 chrome shaft QTY-2 = 8$
Sold

u5OJ1et.jpg
Capcom CPS2 feet/mounting brackets QTY-2 (specify which you would like ie 1/2/3) = 8$
1/2 Sold (3 available)
KoqqcP0.jpg

Vewlix compatible (ie 12v DC) Wathai dual bearing fan QTY-1 (instrudstral/high airflow) 18$
ng7bxTu.jpg

Taito official Sanwa joystick mounting plate QTY-1 (specify which you would like ie 1/2/3/4) = 12$
Sold

vVrX28Q.jpg
Gamecube (USA console) Action Replay with SD Gecko adapter and 2GB SD (compatible/bootable) card QTY-1 = 20$
Sold

9TFj7Ro.jpg
ABT iScan DVDO VP30, photocopied user manual, updated firmware (latest/last version 1.14, very difficult to flash sucessfully) and extra/spare PSU QTY-1 = 115$
Sold
oyPhKQ6.jpg

9tfYUnH.jpg

JlWQiYn.png

C8M8VaI.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
*Added* ABT DVDO VP30

Full disclosure, I thought I had sold this a long time ago, but the buyer swore it was broken/didn't work upon arrival...
I issued a full refund, only to have it come back in perfect working condition!
Buyer beware, this unit is fully tested and IS fucking working, IF you purchase it I will accept ZERO RETURNS, I've included the manual because failure to research how to use it doesn't mean its broken! X(

I swear I'm so pissed off about taking this return I'd rather smash it with a goddamn hammer than answer even one single question about it.
If you aren't sure, DON'T BUY IT!

I've been meaning to ask about that VP30 but I kept forgetting to ask. What did he say was wrong with it?

What did he say was wrong with it?
Said the image would flicker in and out, when I got it back he had the settings really wacked out.
Was set to 1080i output with enforced 60hz lock from S-video/480i input?

All I did was a factory reset of the settings, dialed it back in for my LCD (1080p@60hz) screen and source (component interlaced video from a PS2) and it worked perfectly.

Hmm, honestly I thought the DC PSUs would generate more interest (can be used for various arcade projects)...
Maybe my price is too high? Would 15$ (each) be better/more fair?

FYI all, the Capcom CPS2 feet are also used to mount the Sega Naomi Capcom IO.

The CPS-2 feet don’t fit my Capcom I/O, I tried but they’re not the right size, nor sit in the notch correctly?

The CPS-2 feet don’t fit my Capcom I/O, I tried but they’re not the right size, nor sit in the notch correctly?
hmm that’s odd. Does it just slide back out? If so, try bending the little tang that clips into the feet a little bit.

Items shipped out/tracking numbers issued.
One DC PSU left, 15$ (don't want to edit the main post yet... may add more tonight).

Back