What's new
For Sale
I got this picture yesterday from a happy customer, it's a Vewlix repro marquee holder design A

And while the rest of the country was enjoying the beautiful weather, I was making these

The big ones at the back are the new Super Neo 29 Type II marquee holders. They are huge :awe: >

For comparison, here is the same one, but with the regular Super Neo 29 (Candy) marquee on top. :-o

And I made a few Versus City marquee holders, with a thin 0.3mm plastic film in the center.

Anyway, they are all packed and ready to be send to you guys ?(not all of you of course :D ). Some of them go to the UK, I hope that they get there in time. :roll:

I got this picture yesterday from a happy customer, it's a Vewlix repro marquee holder design A

And while the rest of the country was enjoying the beautiful weather, I was making these

The big ones at the back are the new Super Neo 29 Type II marquee holders. They are huge :awe: >

For comparison, here is the same one, but with the regular Super Neo 29 (Candy) marquee on top. :-o

And I made a few Versus City marquee holders, with a thin 0.3mm plastic film in the center.

Anyway, they are all packed and ready to be send to you guys ?(not all of you of course :D ). Some of them go to the UK, I hope that they get there in time. :roll:

Last edited:
Is that smaller screen (I assume for spectators) standard? That's really cool.

had it for a while didnt get a chance to post pictures !

Attachments

• 20190503_162131_5337.jpg
    20190503_162131_5337.jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 117
A few more pictures of some repro marquee holders that were recently made:

Super Neo 29 Candy

(New) Astro City

(New) Net City

Vewlix

Super Neo 29 Type II

Egret II

Sega Versus City

A few changes, I removed the Vewlix marquee holder design B, but design A (the best) is still available. I added a second design (A) for the Egret and AWSD marquee holders, difference with design B is the thicker frontpanel (4mm instead of 2mm) and the smaller and thinner, like original, backpanel of 0.5mm. Model B will hold larger repro artwork.

And because summer is over, I give a discount on the marquee holders during October, see first post. :)

I’d like to ask for the windy, too
Is there nobody who could provide an original windy marquee holder for measurements and looks?

A Konami windy marquee holder is not on my list for now. I don't have access too one to take measurements, but it also seems to be a moulded and shaped marquee holder that I'm not able to recreate.

DSC06803.JPG

And I finally have the Sega Aero City marquee holder, Japanese style and Euro style ready, including a polished chamfer (or not if you like a frosted chamfer more) and line art, like the original! :D They will be up for sale soon. Normally I make the marquee holders per order, but the Aero City involves a lot of work, so I will collect orders and then make them in a batch. I also have the marquee holders ready for the Exceleena 1 and 2 and for the Namco Cyberlead. All available soon.

Here are a few pictures of the Aero City Jap. style marquee holder:

for windy couldnt you make one that resembles one so we just have a functional one instead of nothing.

Back