What's new
Mark your items as sold
@drfunk2k & @suverman ... brothers ... the F3 listed here is on hold for @jimmyjames ... he contact me first about but i need an answer about one of CPS2 sets because he want to get F3 & CPS2 to use them with multi ... But i may have another F3 set available ... i don't know the price yet (Taito Power Goal -- Motherboard + cart)

the price point was really the selling point for me. but let me know <3

I'm pretty interested in the CPS2 stuff for a multi as well so if you don't hear back, keep me in mind. :D

the price point was really the selling point for me. but let me know <3
Sir ... @suverman can take the Puzzle Bubble 2 set - Price is 160 euros shipped to India - he write me first

and you can get the Taito Power Goal set if you agree ... price is 175 euros shipped to China or can be shipped with 55 euros if you want the parcel to go to USA.

Last edited:
Quite disappointed to see that the sf2x has been sold despite the fact I manifested my interest here first.

I must have missed something...
Can someone care to explain how/when the sale happened please ?

I send a PM to the seller a couple minutes after the thread was opened and did not post here. Thats why no one can see my "I'm interested" post. I also did not pay more money or promised anything else. I just paid 205€ (SF2X + shipping) via PayPal Friends for it. The only thing I had to do was to stay up longer than I want to, send money and my address.

It was not my intention to make someone sad, I'm sorry!

It looks like you asked some questions in this thread, not the same as saying you want to buy something. PM is key. That's the bottom line, I'm afraid.

I send a PM to the seller a couple minutes after the thread was opened and did not post here. Thats why no one can see my "I'm interested" post. I also did not pay more money or promised anything else. I just paid 205€ (SF2X + shipping) via PayPal Friends for it. The only thing I had to do was to stay up longer than I want to, send money and my address.

It was not my intention to make someone sad, I'm sorry!
Fair enough :D
And thanks for clearing that up !

Glws ;)

I know how it feels when you missed a deal by a couple of minutes! I have seen multiple things here I was interested in and was always too late... be patient and you will find what you are looking for a good price :) don’t make the mistake to pay to much just because you want I now! I have done this too often in the past :thumbdown:

Good luck my friend, may the next Street Fight yours ^^

Puzzle Bubble 2 + Motherboard F3 donor for Multi will comes is still available

SNK Hyper NeoGeo 64 + Garou Densetsu / Fatal Fury : Wild Ambition (Jap) 200€ + shipping was sold to @Kundi ✌️

Back