What's new
Mark your items as sold

ItsACerealWow

Student
Reaction score
3/13 UPDATE: Everything's sold except the RetroTINK-2X Classic. Remember you can use it with a simple HDMI-to-VGA adapter to add composite and S-video support when used in conjunction with an OSSC. Thanks again to everyone who purchased or made offers!

Hello AP community,

In anticipation of the upcoming Retrotink-5X and OSSC Pro, I am selling ALL of my video processors/upscalers/line-doublers. All of the following were purchased DIRECTLY from their creators (RetroTINK-2X from RetroTINK.com, OSSC from VideoGamePerfection.com, Framemeister from solarisjapan.com, GBS-C AIO from MiSTer Kits)

Now, full disclaimer: I've been buying these products as they launch in an effort to "futureproof" my setup, but never end up using them because I have a big, beautiful 32" WEGA that I much prefer to play my older systems on, and I don't do any streaming (yet), so must of these have been sitting in the original boxes they shipped in, and some may have outdated firmware as a result. (I need to stop listening to RetroRGB's weekly podcast as I always end up buying cool tech I never use :rolleyes:)

Buyers are expected to be knowledgeable about each upscaler/line-doubler: what video source(s) they accept, what video signal(s) they can output, what video/audio cables can be used with the device, and their respective limitations, so do your due diligence if you're interested in incorporating a scaler/line-doubler into your home video setup!

Here's my prices for each, which includes shipping (US only):

RetroTINK-2X Classic - $75
Note- v3.2, purchased Oct 2019
Includes the following:
  • mini HDMI to HDMI cable
  • AC Adapter

Framemeister - $400 SOLD!
Note- Purchased Jun 2017, firmware v2.03 (can be updated to v2.04)
Includes:
  • Original Box & Manual (in Japanese)
  • PSU (North America)
  • Remote + English Overlay
  • D-Terminal to Component RCA cable
  • Euro SCART to XRGB Mini 8 pin Adapter

OSSC - $100 UPDATE: SOLD!
Note- v1.6, purchased Jun 2017 (has a small cosmetic mark on top center, see photo)
Includes the following:
  • Multiregion PSU
  • Remote + Overlay

GBS-C AIO - $120 UPDATE: SOLD!
Note- Purchased Jan 2021 Can also be used to downscale 480p/480i to 240p.
Includes the following:
  • PSU (North America) with on/off toggle

All of the following ship via USPS Priority Mail, and I will include insurance and signature confirmation on the Framemeister just to be safe. I am only shipping within the US (sorry international buyers), and I currently accept PayPal (I can invoice if preferred).

Here's photos of each:
RetroTINK-2X:
retrotink.jpg

OSSC:
ossc.jpg

GBS-C AIO:
gbs-c-aio.jpg

Framemeister:
framemeister.jpg

If you want additional photos or photos of the included accessories, just send me a PM :)

Thanks for looking! 8)

Last edited:
OSSC and GBS-C AIO are both sold. Updated first post and thread. Thanks guys! :thumbsup:

UPDATE - Everything sold except RetroTINK-2X Classic. Remember you can use it with a simple HDMI-to-VGA adapter to add composite and S-video support when used in conjunction with an OSSC. If you need one such adapter to use with an OSSC, let me know and I'll include it with the 2X for an additional $5 to sweeten the deal.

Back