What's new
For Sale

AMS

Grand Master
Reaction score
Please read before respond

I have about 50+ now 0(zero,gone). Sega Naomi Dimm Units in stock In verry good condition

all are 512MB with 4.02 firmware ready for NetBoot or GD-ROM

The dimm units and PI loader will work on Naomi 1/2,chihiro type 1,triforce type 1 and will run atomiswave games on the naomi system

the PI loader on its own will also work on a Chihiro type 3 and Triforce type 3 as they have build in dimm units.

prices are:

190 euro ex shipping for:

1 dimm unit 512MB-4.02 with battery and zero key

260 euro Ex shipping for:

1 dimm unit 512mb-4.02 with battery
power and patch cable
zero key
export bios
PI unit with screen and pre loaded with almost all games for n1,n2,atomiswave,chihiro,triforce and a export bios compatible with this all except for some dedicated games like voot/ outrigger etc but easy to put them in via pc

75 euro ex shipping for:

power and patch cable
zero key
export bios
PI unit with screen and pre loaded with almost all games for n1,n2,atomiswave,chihiro,triforce and a export bios compatible with this all, except for some dedicated games like voot/ outrigger etc but easy to put them in via pc

All units are tested and will have a void sticker with serials. And all the zero keys etc are laser codes with AMS initials . You can simply remove the sticker when you are happy and the leave no traces but I have to do this for my own protection :)

power to the PI loader comes from CN12 connector on the Naomi motherboard and will have connector on it for plug and play see attached picture

9DF9B93A-EE23-4376-833C-0EF958A6A8E7.jpeg

These units will not work with a capcom I/o etc As it’s to low power and can cause al kinda of errors
the reason I say please read before you respond as I don’t want all the fuss people contacting me how to set it all up, don’t want to be rude but look on this forums or internet before you buy this setup!

If you buy a whole set for 260 I will make sure everything is pre loaded and ready for plug and play and the ether numbers are pre installed to work on your Naomi system .

people who order these in the past can vouch for me that these dimms are in verry good condition and the pi unit works like a dream :). Also I have more feedback here and on other forums then the pope on a church day :)

shipping is from the Netherlands and shipping to US is 31 euro. Europa is 18 euro.

shipping can be slow to the USA and I can’t be held responsible for any loss on these packages, I always ship with tracking and with a picture of the shipping label.

payment is via bank transfer of PayPal F&F

TRADE FOR OTHER ARCADE GAMES POSSIBLE!

this will be my last dimm units I will have ever!!
the last batch of 25 I had went in 2 days ...

If you want something shoot me a PM!

also let me know if you are using a N1 or N2 for bios

Thanks

Marco aka AMS

39320AF5-E66E-4534-9322-4654F52C0942.jpeg
5D166211-97CC-4A45-A278-FCB4EC8FC1A1.jpeg
E4E19DD5-EDE6-414D-BD18-1E1116A256EF.jpeg

Attachments

• 603117A8-9FB4-4804-AEFB-F7BA5828D271.jpeg
    603117A8-9FB4-4804-AEFB-F7BA5828D271.jpeg
    297.5 KB · Views: 172
  • EE214D44-F00E-4794-AF6D-F14E542C6969.jpeg
    EE214D44-F00E-4794-AF6D-F14E542C6969.jpeg
    329.7 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
Interested in this, what else would I need to buy to get this setup running? A Naomi 2 and a IO board?

Interested in this, what else would I need to buy to get this setup running? A Naomi 2 and a IO board?
Just buy it, these dimms are practically NEW. AMS hooked me up with one and it's as described.

The Naomi Netdimm set up is pretty sweet, but does require a significant investment of research time. Luckily the forum has a great guide:

How to Net-boot NAOMI/Tri-Force/Chihiro Using Pi-Force Tools

You can use a Naomi 1 or 2 Motherboard and an I/O board, and potentially a sega or atx power supply if you are not running this in a Blast City or similar cabinet.

Cant go wrong with Marco, have bought stuff from him over the years, and everything is as he describes. I wish I could visit and raid his stash :D

Reactions: AMS
Cant go wrong with Marco, have bought stuff from him over the years, and everything is as he describes. I wish I could visit and raid his stash :D
Hehe! Anytime fellow collector :thumbsup:

Got one from the last batch. Super clean and ready to toss on your Naomi board. Thanks for releasing these into the wild @AMS and GLWS

As I still get some pm s about what do I need ....

You need a Naomi 1/2,chihiro or triforce system,a psu that can power your Naomi/triforce/chihiro system enough and a jvs I/o setup. This all is NOT included in what I am offering here.

I offer : a dimm unit capable of running games on your Naomi with a pre loaded game upload system aka NetBoot :) it also will run all of your original GD-ROM s if you have a gdrom player and cables.

AGAIN please look in to this before you contact me. Use this beautiful forum or the Web for info on this.

Last edited:
I just bought a Netdimm from another seller on this site otherwise I'd totally be down for the full package. The CN12 cable going to the pi for power sounds awesome though and I do also need a bios. Would you be able to sell those two things individually? If not, I understand. :)

Buy a naomi 2 from the start... its more expensive but it has a few more games you’ll want

@Foxe hi at this moment in time no :) sorry maybe later . Thx

@Murray shipping to aus is no problem . As I’ve shipped before. I have to check the price and it’s @ your own risk if it can take 10 days or 10 years because of the virus thing :(. Please PM me with details. Thx

Also PM'd! Have been curious about doing a NetBoot setup and after doing a tiny bit of searching on eBay this price seems fair, the condition sounds great, and AMS seems to have a great rep around here.

Excited to finally dive into the Naomi!!!

All PM reply d to and all the ones paid are send out and some even are already playing on them!! Enjoy!

Up only around 10 sets left!

Last edited:
Back