What's new
For Sale
Cant wait to try this out! grabbed the full kit. also purchased up a maple adapter board, atx 2 naomi harnesses, and a type 1 I/O. Now I should probably attempt to source an actual naomi 2 and a power supply. haha. Figured the Dimm and Netboot units are harder to come by than the motherboard. At least for this price.

Reactions: AMS
@nonosto rpi 1/2 most of the time, you don’t need more . Easy price easy handling

@nonosto like I told you in a other topic I don’t know as I don’t run anything other then what I’m selling is to NetBoot games :thumbsup: Plain and simple ;) that’s what it does verry good the rest is not my cup of tea. But to answer I do think it works also. Why don’t you buy one of the bay and try it out

3 sets left!!! Get m now or gone forever :thumbsup:

SOLD OUT!! Thank you everybody who bought a system and everybody who supported this and me! Hope you all enjoy the games on this sexy system

I have About 4 more netdimm only but they have a few marks on them . Pm me if you want any of those

if I have more in the future I will let you know :thumbsup:

Really excited to get mine soon!

Next up is figuring out how to rig up a wheel for Initial D and keyboard for Typing of the Dead. :D

Oh I didn't notice they flew out so fast. :(

I have Naomi system running in a NUC. What was needed for a complete plug n play solution? The 260 euro package?

Back