What's new
For Sale

adgenet

Professional
Reaction score
Got this Ringedge 2 earlier this year, but I need to make room for other things so I've decided to sell it.

I replaced the thermal compound on both the GPU and CPU with Arctic MX4 (good for at ~8 years, it's a long-life compound).
The CPU heatsink has been replaced with an Intel OEM cooler, as the original one arrived damaged.
The Front case fan has been replaced with a quiet Coolermaster 120mm pwm fan, a big improvement over the original fan in terms of acoustics (and the original was caked with disgusting cigarette tar).
The Power supply fan has been replaced with a nice, quiet noctua 40mm fan - the original is like a jet engine, and is far too loud to let you enjoy the games.
I created my own power cable with support for grounding the case for safety (see photos, green wire).
Comes with PNY CS900 SSD preinstalled.

Transparency regarding smell: I have cleaned everything thoroughly but it still smells of cigarettes a little bit. It's acceptable now in my opinion, and I consider myself fairly sensitive to cigarette smells.

Everything works perfectly, and it plays great.
The case, including the original stickers and labels, are all in great condition.
Also included are most of the original port dust covers.

Everything included:
- Ringedge 2 Unit
- US 3-prong power cable with ground wire. DIY by me, using a Dell OEM Power cord with adhesive sealed heatshrink end, uses properly crimped authentic JST connector and quality Nippon-tanshi (Japan!) Ring terminal.
- PNY CS900 120GB SSD preinstalled

$420 shipped to lower 48. (price drop 10/26) Sold

Paypal F&F please.

Photos:

Ringedge 2:

ringedge2.jpg

Inside:

opentop.jpg

Front:

front.jpg

Back:

back.jpg

SSD:

ssd.jpg

Power Cord:

powercord.jpg

Last edited:
Edited to change to a shipped to lower 48 states price for simplicity.

Back