What's new
For Sale
Short update: Small batch of boards going out today. Will msg here again later who are getting next delivery. Not as many will be sent just now as I hoped. I had some short time health issues during Sunday-Monday. Already feeling a lot better, just somewhat tired, so no worries...

beast1x5: I bought my extension cable already together with the STV multicart a long time ago. I think they might be still delivered by Mitsurugi-w, please check with him. I have no parts (and crimping tool) to build cables at the moment, so I can't provide them.

ShootTheCore: Please check your E-mail, I sent some to you last week.

IMG_20170627_172734.jpg

Nice to see that they are arriving :)

About an hour ago I shipped selectors to following users:

vaughan14
Vladi
fafangus
chomponooch

Another batch will go out in next 1-3 days. I have now handful of selectors waiting only last check and packing.

Only two shipped today:

Eurotimmy
Ya Dante

Also couple of shipping option requests solved... One batch more will be sent this week.

I received mine today. Great packing! It will be a while before I can use it, but it looks awesome.

Packages for these users will be out today:

Nekoma
superchill
tom5151

Rest of the so far paid orders will be sent next week.

I'm ready in taking more orders. The approximated time for order sent out is now about a week after payment (+ shipping time about 4-10 work days after sending).

miisalo had already suggestion for the most complicated wire.

Here are two more hints for the others:

Connectors:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/50PCS-2P-Du...Dupont-Wire-Jumper-2-54mm-Pitch-/261986630934

And ready made 30cm wires:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/10pcs-30cm-...header-2-54mm-Pitch-for-Arduino-/271817961579

These are large lots though, so maybe someone who has more time at the moment could buy a lot and sell ready made cable sets or so... At the moment I have a new job (started barely a month ago) which has delayed also a bit of making the selectors. I have only time to do my best with them and packing & shipping.

Got mine today too. Ordered the ribbon. Test will take place in à week or two.
Excellent packaging, btw.

Yesterday I sent packages to:

ShootTheCore
Starromeo
Cheatinn
+ one guy who didn't give his username in forum

Received mine today :)
Thanks @stt1
If someone can do good soldering close to Luxembourg, please let me know ;)

And last two sent:

Krisstough10
and user who gave no username...

More boards will be made next week.

Mine arrived safe and sound, can't test it yet until my cables turn up.

Thank you stt1

Looks pretty cool in twisted's 3d printed case, well worth it.

Cheatinn - wow, that was super fast. It was one of the last batches I sent!

Back