What's new
For Sale
My cables came today. Even with my dodgy soldering skills I got it up and running.

Thanks again stt1

Can we have a picture of "how to install the LCD selector" please?

I would like to try that tonight

Last edited:
Yes, when there is request, more will be done. I have also few ready made units already waiting for buyers :)

Rise and shine (some details in original post updated).

If you have sent me E-mail for ordering one - please check your spam folder(s). I have replied so far all received requests, but got no more answers back from few people.

If you are not going to order after all, it's no problem. I just would like to know that too, because I do not have many left for sale at the moment :)

@MoppelTheWhale - got it. And you got the last unit I had parts for.

I'll maybe set an preorder list (with prepayment) before ordering more parts.

Parts are being ordered now. New production will start in few weeks after I have received parts. Stay tuned.

Parts arrived and I'm busy building selectors at the moment. First packages are also ready to go in next 3-4 days. I'll serve first the orders I already have and then send a message here when I can take more orders (in a week or two).

12 selectors will be sent today! ^^

I'm waiting few people to confirm/pay their orders. But I'm ready taking also more orders during this weekend.

5 selectors ready, tested and available for sale at the moment.

Five selectors sold and all paid selectors sent already.

I have soldered another five together now and tested them. All good.

But after these are sold there is need to order more parts and there will be a longer wait time.

Back