What's new
For Sale
Hi
I'm in the list and still interested
But I haven't received any email

You are not the only one. He said he will contact us when he has more devices made.

Yup - got the payments from most of people I have contacted already. At the moment I have nearly 10 units ready for packing. Unfortunately I don't have time for packing until Sunday.

These people have not contacted me by E-mail:

glstar
theoddtech
Nodoyuna

If still interested, please send me E-mail - my E-mail address is on the first message (instructions) of this thread.

Nekoma: If all goes well, your unit will be put together around 25th day this month. I'll contact you when ready.

Nodoyuna: Please, send E-mail to me as instructed - I don't see your E-mail address.

for people who haven't recieved emails, check your junk or spam, I found my there.

Small update:

7 units ready and shipped during this week, these usernames have been served so far:

SmokeMonster
slai50
deibit
ninja_gaiden
beast1x5
iCEQB
mncmt

Couple of other people have also paid already - these units will be sent asap when I have finalised next set of selectors. I believe I can send next selectors early next week.

Also, I will send now payment requests to more people by E-mail. If you don't receive E-mail today, don't panic - I will send E-mail later when I'm ready with the next stack of selectors (hopefully late next week).

Oh, and as far as I know, these forum users have still not contacted me (or they didn't tell me their username in the E-mail):

glstar
theoddtech

49277-Happy-Dance.jpg

Just a small update, 20 displays have been waiting for me in the custom for almost 2 weeks and I didn't get any notification about it. Luckily noticed it by myself and did the customs declaration in the web yesterday so hopefully we get the rest of the displays early next week and stt can pick'em up from my place and can now build all the 40 selectors.

And at the moment I have displays here for about 15 units - for selectors I should have time to finish and send out during a week from now :)

I can pick more displays from miisalo next Saturday/Sunday (1st-2nd July).

Mine just arrived.. I just need to purchase the cable which connects from the cart to the LCD selector and I'll be all set... any leads on where i could get this???

Back