What's new
For Sale
Sorry to hear about your loss Derick; hopefully I'm not alone in saying take as long as you need. Despite the craziness going on here lately with the sales and such, Video Games can always wait when it comes to family. Will be hoping for the best for you and your family.

@GeeDee Thanks bro, its been a bit rough/crazy for sure. Ive lost too many people in the last year or so to covid.

Regarding the pcbs, just so everyone knows, I have not communicated with anyone or sold any of the cave boards yet.

Night Slashers is on hold for a friend, and it was sold a bit below market value cause it will be used to develop a MisterFPGA core.

My condolences Derick.

I lost my uncle last year to covid but he had a lifelong fight with cerebral palsy in wheelchair.

Heaven gained one more saint..

Damn bro. So sorry to hear that. Thoughts and prayers with you and your family.

God damn COVID. I’m very sorry for your loss Derick.

Please take care people, it’s getting messy again. For me it had been months without seeing a covid patient in my practice, but since mid December I’m beginning to see more and more cases on a near daily basis.

My condolences, sorry for your lost.
My prayers go out to you and your family.

Thank you all!

I updated the 1st post with a few pics of what's for sale, still trying to come up with pricing.

I think this thread would annoy me from anyone else, but it's Derick and I can't be mad, it's more funny watching everyone salivate. Good luck to whoever buys whatever it is he's actually selling!

My PCB money is slotted for synthesizers and music gear in 2022, can't be paying these Cave prices for boards.
I completely understand, I apologize for the way I went about listing these. I thought about deleting the post and just selling one PCB at a time, spread them out.

Last edited:
Back