What's new
For Sale
ok, adjusted the text like @brentradio suggests and moved/scaled the text boxes a bit.

Let me know what you think, as far as I'm concerned this is the final change and I will send it out to the printshop next week.

preview pic;

final design - Copy.jpg

Files are to the printer's, will wait for the final quote to determine pricing, but I think it will be very reasonable :)

@brentradio can you also measure some of your original marquees, if my info is correct they should be 5.44" x 4.44" and I designed this at that exact size.

Paypal sent for two of these!

And since I requested them, I sent you a little extra to have a drink on me!

Thanks again!

:D

Wow that looks great and matches the artwork of the cab perfect! :thumbsup:

How was the fitment compared to originals? Don’t have a cab with MVS marquees to test myself...

I've never put a real mini marquee in there.

If you do another run, you could keep the size of the marquee the same, but reduce the image size to account for the edges being cut off a little. Basically leaving a thicker border around the main image. See the first pic above.

But it looks great and the light comes through nicely. It was hard to get a good pic.

:D

Multi-slot (4 slot) owner checking in!

As has already been said, it's a bit too large. The marquee itself is actually perfect sized (I do have real ones unlike some other people who've posted)... But the artwork could deal with being shrank 5% or so in order to make it display without being cut off. See attached picture - there's no moving my marquee left or right, it's in the space perfectly, but the overlay on a multi slot seems even worse than on the single slot.

Don't get me wrong, I still love it. But if you made another one that has a bit of border, I would happily buy a second.

Thanks again!

Attachments

• IMG_20191025_150030-01.jpeg
    IMG_20191025_150030-01.jpeg
    433.3 KB · Views: 86
Back