What's new
For Sale
We had two sets of cps3 labels printed. The sh-2 logo version for when I did sh-2 swaps and as Los for repro carts and as version without the SH-2 for the custom carts (bios-only swap)
I can easily remove the SH-2 label for accuracy as nowadays most carts will not replace the SH-2 right?Like this for example?

PP3_cps3_superbios_colored_sf_wrd_jj.jpg
Winner, winner, chicken dinner! I like it. You get the bounty I offered.
please don't give me a bounty, is was a 2 minute job once I found the original CPS3 label, I don't want to take credit for someone else's work :)
If you like the label, I'll have some printed which you can purchase for normal price, should be in the same range as the CPS2 labels, smaller sticker + smaller quantity so I expect it to come out the same at €7,50

Hello Pascal,

Would it be still possible to get a taito multi cart f3 sticker ? and also a CPS 2 label 2 sticker ?
By the way, nice work, it looks awesome !

small update from the printer;
DHL messed up the delivery and lost the package with the stickers in transit, the printer already printed new stickers and tries to deliver today!

Haha DHL messed up for me too, package got lost, was resent, and then the original reappeared somehow. The guy told me they have new scanners and they made a mistake somehow. Wouldn't surprise me if the original package still shows up for you as well.

Yeah we’ll see, maybe I’ll end up with the double amount of stickers which should last a lifetime then :P

ok, got in the batch from the printer, overal qualtity is quite good, especially the material (laminated vinyl) is very high quality!
CPS3 labels will follow later this week as I ordered them later

IMG_4272.jpg

IMG_4274.jpg

IMG_4276.jpg

IMG_4273.jpg

IMG_4275.jpg

@PascalP Need 4x CPS3 labels and 1 of each CPS2.

Can you update the CPS2 labels to indicate key writing or 100% encrypted roms or something like that?

@PascalP Need 4x CPS3 labels and 1 of each CPS2.

Can you update the CPS2 labels to indicate key writing or 100% encrypted roms or something like that?
sure, shootme a PM bud!

About the CPS2 labels, not for now as I have quite a few printed 'as-is'. But I'll keep it in mind when I'm bored and open up Illustrator/Photoshop next time ;)
Shoot me some suggestions though (mock-up in MS Paint or something), and I'll have a look...

Hi Pascal !

I have received my stickers last thursday and I am very happy :)
Quality is very good and it looks amazing!

Thanks again for your work.

Now waiting for my Taito F3 multi from SYG :)

unnamed (8).jpg

most folks should be getting in their stickers this week, looking forward to pics of them installed :D

Still plenty left, grab 'm while they are hot ;)

I have received my stickers this afternoon and what can i say about them is only good things ! Thank you ,mr. @PascalP for your effort !

Attachments

• F3 Multi Label.jpg
    F3 Multi Label.jpg
    961.6 KB · Views: 126
  • F3 multi Labels.JPG
    F3 multi Labels.JPG
    870.3 KB · Views: 107
Hey!
I didn't knew there were ST-V Multi stickers too!
I'd like to get one, if there are left :)

Back