What's new
For Sale

St4rgalaqtic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No longer need this as my Type X2 is out of the Egret and in its forever home in the Vewlix. Got this from Japan a while ago, works perfectly and is super clean. Comes with the board and the sheet that was shipped with it. If you have any questions please ask. Price is for the board shipped in the states, if shipping outside of the county I will provide a quote for you. Paypal friends and family or you pay the extra percentage they take. I think its 5% I will double check.

Picture 1 Picture 2 Picture 3 Picture 4

Would you mind sharing a scan of the instruction sheet? I recently acquired one of these myself and I am looking for the pinouts of the extra connectors.

This information is also inside the documented TypeX2 system board manual.
For future reference to anyone in case that link ever goes down.

It is WTH why is it so cheap there? Is this site legit? That's way cheaper than what I paid for this part!

It wasn't my intention to price police your thread, but Tops Japan is legit and well-regarded. Me and other folks on here order PCBs from them all the time. I've been looking into buying one of these to connect a Naomi 2 board into a JAMMA cabinet.

It wasn't my intention to price police your thread, but Tops Japan is legit and well-regarded. Me and other folks on here order PCBs from them all the time. I've been looking into buying one of these to connect a Naomi 2 board into a JAMMA cabinet.
Dude no problem at all, plenty of people from this forum have helped me out and gave me great deals on stuff. The real question is "Where were you when I was searching high and low for this part" lol but naw for real thank you for letting me know about this place.

Yes Tops is a fairly long running legit online store in Japan some times their prices are a bit high but your paying for a verified service no gambles.

Prices can be all over the place for these universal boards at times they are pretty nice tbh.
I use one on one of my Egrets.

Your listing price is fair and also already state side no need to wait or deal with overseas shipping :)

For anyone curious about these boards they are fairly well featured and can adapt JVS to Jamma cabs.
Theres a kick harness external header (should use the same exact pin out as sega's JVS to Jamma adapters too iirc the pin outs.

Also has a built in RCA to amplified stereo header it will also output RCA to mono over Jamma of course. Its not the best stereo amplifier but it gets the job done and the header is pin compatible with Taito's Stereo headers on their Egret cabs.

Good luck with the sale it shouldn't take to long to find a buyer.

Back