What's new
For Sale
I ordered up some new screws/nuts and in so doing I thought it might be handy for others if I fixed/translated this part...
v9kqFwI.png

[Trust screw (chrome) M4 x 10] 5 places / [Cap nut M4] 5 places
  • M4 x 10mm Philips truss head, quantity 5
  • M4 hex acorn cap nut, quantity 5
Originals are both chrome, but I found stainless steal (in both) so I went for that. 8)

Slight update:

PCBs are in production. should take about a week for that, then however long shipping takes about 1 to 2 weeks.

I have almost all parts on hand, the ones I dont are in transit finally.

Ive been making harnesses and yeah its a pain, I think I will have them professionally made.

After its all together I still need to test each kits to make sure they are fully functional.

Im hoping to have everyone's order shipped out by 2nd to 3rd week of May if there no delays.

Hey Derick, any interest in making any Sega ones?? Noticed you had a laser cutter 😁

Hey Derick, any interest in making any Sega ones?? Noticed you had a laser cutter 😁
You mean like a light up marquee/topper? Send me pics of what you want and I can probably make you a custom setup if you can get me accurate measurements.

You mean like a light up marquee/topper? Send me pics of what you want and I can probably make you a custom setup if you can get me accurate measurements.
Lighted would be cool but not necessary. I'm basically looking for standard sega Astro marquees (x4) and maybe Aero? I figure a sheet of plexi would be cheaper than two marquees from the Netherlands or Mexico lol 😆 just outweighing my options here.

Lighted would be cool but not necessary. I'm basically looking for standard sega Astro marquees (x4) and maybe Aero? I figure a sheet of plexi would be cheaper than two marquees from the Netherlands or Mexico lol 😆 just outweighing my options here.
Gotcha :D I could do it if I had access to it or got measurements. I think the lighting parts can also be done. Discussion for another thread though. Do we have a thread with repro marquee files to laser cut?

We can see if members want to submit measurements and start a thread yeah?? I don't believe we have that yet.

I opened up a poll to see if vewlix owners would be interested in "proper" marquee acrylics kit.

https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/taito-vewlix-proper-acrylic-maquee.21349/post-326491

I have been getting prices together, and tracking down the 2 key pieces, the acrylic and the reflective foil edge tape.
The acrylic is super expensive, we are talking $8-900 a sheet, Im still checking to see if I can find it cheaper.

I dont think there will be high demand for these due to the cost.

I am trying to source an alternate acrylic that is similar and lower cost to try out as well.

Didn't realise there was an "official" thread for these :(

Can I still get 2 which I showed interest for in the other thread, please?

Is it possible for me to pay in full after shipping fee is calculated?
Yes sir, not a problem to do so.

I'm calculating the shipping box dimensions and weight in the next couple of days to get everyone shipping quotes.

So I will make a post for everyone to confirm their shipping address then. I will try to get quotes for the major shipping services and let you pick which you want.

So far I can easily do UPS, Post Office, FedEx
DHL is a hassle, I would have to arrange a pick which might incur an additional charge.

Gotcha :D I could do it if I had access to it or got measurements. I think the lighting parts can also be done. Discussion for another thread though. Do we have a thread with repro marquee files to laser cut?

I got you fam.

There is a link to the marquee holders I've drawn up at the bottom of the thread [here]. Let me know if you can access them, google globally changed access settings to my drive and I might need to tweek them.

I got you fam.

There is a link to the marquee holders I've drawn up at the bottom of the thread [here]. Let me know if you can access them, google globally changed access settings to my drive and I might need to tweek them.
Still works, awesome work my friend :thumbsup:
We need to sticky some of these threads/files, etc..

Back