What's new
For Sale
@Derick2k hey, just following up :) What’s the status on these?
Almost there, spent this weekend doing assembly/testing. This week I will confirm shipping addresses and send out shipping quotes.

Does anyone that purchased a kit want to do a quick install video/guide? I could send off a kit or 2 earlier.

Hey all, apologies for the lack of updates, been busy with a few projects, and lack of time, and components shortages don't help either. But you don't want to hear about that.

So onto the details, I'm almost done putting together and testing the kits. Like 3,000 crimps later I've realized that it sucks doing it manually :D

I'm going through the list and to make things easier, for those that already paid for their kits please send me a PM with your mailing so I can get you an accurate shipping charge, if I don't hear from you in by Wednesday I will message you to confirm your mailing address. I want to ship out most or all paid kits by next Saturday.

Thank you for the patience and support of this project.

Hey all, apologies for the lack of updates, been busy with a few projects, and lack of time, and components shortages don't help either. But you don't want to hear about that.

So onto the details, I'm almost done putting together and testing the kits. Like 3,000 crimps later I've realized that it sucks doing it manually :D

I'm going through the list and to make things easier, for those that already paid for their kits please send me a PM with your mailing so I can get you an accurate shipping charge, if I don't hear from you in by Wednesday I will message you to confirm your mailing address. I want to ship out most or all paid kits by next Saturday.

Thank you for the patience and support of this project.

We understand the hectic, sir. No worries.

Thanks for taking this on!

Definitely in for the next round of these for my Diamond Orange. Will be keeping a close eye on this thread.

Does anyone that purchased a kit want to do a quick install video/guide? I could send off a kit or 2 earlier.
I was going to do my "normal" write up for this (as I've done in the past with the speaker replacement mod and universal LCD bracket install).
It won't be as detailed/polished as @ShootTheCore 's CPS1 vid (btw did that get put back up)...
But I think people will find it beneficial/useful when preforming the install, bonus I've already done the top/marquee disassembly before so I'm well versed in the procedure.

I was going to do my "normal" write up for this (as I've done in the past with the speaker replacement mod and universal LCD bracket install).
It won't be as detailed/polished as @ShootTheCore 's CPS1 vid (btw did that get put back up)...
But I think people will find it beneficial/useful when preforming the install, bonus I've already done the top/marquee disassembly before so I'm well versed in the procedure.

I'll be happy to see this. Now I just need to cut myself some diffuser plastic, and I should be back in shape for my C, and then I'll figure how to wire up the L-Ami and be all set.

Thanks J, that would be awesome if you could a simple step by step with pics. The only tool need is a phillips screwdriver.

Ok, so today Im finishing up kit testing then its onto packaging. Every kit gets tested, wire harnesses and all.

2022-06-09_12-53-11.jpg

2022-06-09_12-53-53.jpg

Kits in the US will ship priority mail.

International I will try to get the best rates possible.

Great stuff man.:thumbup: I feel your pain making all of those interconnects. I hope you don't get RSI!

Ok,

I have shipping labels ready for most paid orders,

Missing the following people to confirm their mailing address, please.

@Eddie Amsel
@RandomRetro
@juntao_1998
@fuzzbuddy
@jugu

All US shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail

For international shipping Im getting the best rates through UPS;
FedEx and DHL are coming in higher, and USPS forget about, even higher still

Ok,

I have shipping labels ready for most paid orders,

Missing the following people to confirm their mailing address, please.

@Eddie Amsel
@RandomRetro
@juntao_1998
@fuzzbuddy
@jugu

All US shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail

For international shipping Im getting the best rates through UPS;
FedEx and DHL are coming in higher, and USPS forget about, even higher still
Sending you a PM

Ok guys, to make things a little easier for me, here is the list of people kits are going out for here in the US and their shipping quotes.
These are for those that have paid for their kits and have confirmed their mailing address.

I tried to get the best price possible from USPS Priority Mail

ShippingAP Username
$10.96@KinG_SoPa
$8.02@tonyt76
$8.20@ChrisNas83
$8.59@GTO77
$9.16@Kalvinmaui
$9.68@Asobu
$7.68@jassin000
$9.68@aimbuster
$8.59@PARTY MAN X
$9.68@thomas3184
$9.68@suprawhite
$7.37@ItsBobDudes

Please send shipping payment via Paypal friends & family, thank you.

Done!!!. Can't wait to put it on my Vewlix Diamond Orange. Forgot to put notes in PP and it’s under Victor Nguyen. Thanks :)

Last edited:
can’t wait for the international ones to start :)
Already started shipping those too, on international I have to get you quote from the different couriers. Ive been noticing that UPS is about the same or cheaper in some cases over priority mail from post office. Priority mail having a delivery time of 16-28 days vs 2-5 with UPS. Im already shipping kits out to Australia, Finland, UK, and Germany.

Back