What's new
For Sale
Already started shipping those too, on international I have to get you quote from the different couriers. Ive been noticing that UPS is about the same or cheaper in some cases over priority mail from post office. Priority mail having a delivery time of 16-28 days vs 2-5 with UPS. Im already shipping kits out to Australia, Finland, UK, and Germany.
Please do message me about the payment amount and details when it’s time :)

Can you send me a pm with total amount including shipping fee to South Korea? And also, I need to send via paypal good and service since my region does not support f&f.
Thank you!!!

Please do message me about the payment amount and details when it’s time :)

Can you send me a pm with total amount including shipping fee to South Korea? And also, I need to send via paypal good and service since my region does not support f&f.
Thank you!!!

Guys,

The kit is $75ea, I will need your full mailing address to get you a proper shipping cost quote, so far I'm getting the best prices with for international shipping via UPS with the fastest estimated shipping times, usually 2-5 days to most locations. But I can quote other couriers also.

So if you want a quote PM your shipping info.

Thanks!

Guys,

The kit is $75ea, I will need your full mailing address to get you a proper shipping cost quote, so far I'm getting the best prices with for international shipping via UPS with the fastest estimated shipping times, usually 2-5 days to most locations. But I can quote other couriers also.

So if you want a quote PM your shipping info.

Thanks!
PM sent~

So things are looking good.

Basically, almost all paid-for kits are shipping out tomorrow.

I will ping the other members that expressed interest in purchasing these to see if they still want them, if not I will offer the available kits to everyone else that may want some.

Again, I just want to say I appreciate your confidence in me to get this done, and thank you for your patience and purchase. I hope you enjoy these :thumbsup:

I am going to pass on this.

I recently purchased a Vewlix and was told the LED light bar was not working. So I wanted to be prepped for this and put my name on the list. Well when I took the vewlix home, it turns out the connector was just disconnected.

Thanks for making these for the community!

I am going to pass on this.

I recently purchased a Vewlix and was told the LED light bar was not working. So I wanted to be prepped for this and put my name on the list. Well when I took the vewlix home, it turns out the connector was just disconnected.

Thanks for making these for the community!
Thanks for letting me know, enjoy the new cab :thumbup:

So a couple of members here should be getting their kits today, hope all went well with shipping.

Also, I want to publicly state that this project was made possible because of @erdrick1980, without his support/contributions I would have most likely not done it. So I am extremely grateful :thumbsup:

So a couple of members here should be getting their kits today, hope all went well with shipping.
ME!
Just as I was leaving the house for work tonight it was dropped off.
I'll get to it tomorrow, but likely just unboxing and checking things over... I won't have time to dissemble the cab until this Friday (day off/start of weekend).

so far I'm getting the best prices with for international shipping via UPS with the fastest estimated shipping times, usually 2-5 days to most locations.

Something to keep in mind for other international buyers, UPS is hitting me with a handling fee because it's commercial. Neither Fedex nor DHL does that here.

Something to keep in mind for other international buyers, UPS is hitting me with a handling fee because it's commercial. Neither Fedex nor DHL does that here.
Really, WTF? They never advised of anything of the sort, unless its buried somewhere. How much are they charging?
I have never seen them do that to residential addresses. I just shipped the same to Spain/Germany and while they paid import tax based on the declared value, they did not charge a "handling" fee. Is that something UPS does in FIndland? Was your address identified as a commercial address? Im curious to find out why they dis this.

Last edited:
PXL_20220614_060246473.jpg

Back