What's new
For Sale
The move strip led work with every vewlix with exception of the Orange or Black. Those require extra metal parts to be fabricated for them since Taito change the design. I working those out as well.
Awesome! I need at least 2 for my diamond black cabs (as discussed in pm) :)

Also need 2 acrylic marquees to go with your awesome marquee lights!

I assume there will be a new interest thread when instruction light kit is ready.

Just now seeing your reply. Please put me down for a set, thanks

@Derick2k hey, you had me send PayPal for a kit via dm back in july but after I never got a confirmation or any response. Just wondering if my kit will be shipping soon? Thanks

Hey @Derick2k , was trying to reach you via PM but I guess your Mailbox blows up...
Anyways I have 2 Kits open (PAID) because I was waiting for them to ship together with the 2 Vewlix Marquees (PAID).
I can't find for the love of god find the other thread.
Could you throw in some update on the Marquee process, or if anyone post a crossling to the applicable thread...

Thanks

Has something happened with @Derick2k ? Haven’t seen a post in a long time now. Hope all is well
He finally responded once to my dm a month ago apologizing saying he’d ship my order asap after not responding for months . Haven’t heard from him since . It’s not a huge amount of money or anything but it’s not exactly an ideal situation either. Hopefully he’s alright .

Well I Paid for 2 LED Kits and 2 Marquees…
I usually have a good feeling with him but would be nice if he would post again here

I think most received theirs so it must have happened something with him him or surrounding him I guess. Anyone know him irl to know if he’s fine?

Hopefully everything is OK with him. It is not a lot of money, so I’m not in any huge hurry. Hopefully he is OK.
I talked to him over the weekend. He is starting to go thru things and get stuff out. There is a large backlog of stuff and it will take time. Patience is critical. I won't delve into personal things, but believe me when I say there are very good reasons for him not being active all this time. Just know he and his family are alright and things will work out in good time. I got over 1000 dollars of stuff I'm waiting on too. This hobby is like that sometimes. Family always comes first. You will get your things.

I figured he was extremely busy as he has gone silent so didn't even wanna bother with my plexi project from almost 6 months ago! Hope he comes back soon.

I was digging around and forgot I had a set of NIB LED lights from him. If anyone is interested PM me, same cost.

Back