Semload

Professional
Reaction score
Update (05/08/2022)
Shipments have started but the cases are still on sale for € 159

Update (27/07/2022)

Hi guys, I finally got all the cases.

pacchi.jpg

Now I will go to great lengths to prepare all the shipments. I will try to do it as soon as possible. At the time of shipment, I will contact you to ask for the balance. I thank you for your patience and trust.

Today is the reservation deadline.

I sincerely thank all those who supported this new project of mine.

Next week, the production laboratory will update me on the timing for the construction of the cases.

When they are ready, they will be shipped to me who will have to prepare all the shipments. In the meantime, I am making some assembly instructions.

All this work is very long and laborious, but as usual, the passion pushes me to give my best and to be always available for any of your questions. In any case, I kindly ask you to be patient. I will try to update you from time to time. I want to clarify that the cases (like all those I have made up to now) are always available, but at a higher price.

A little news: I'm preparing the cases for the CAPCOM MULTI CPS ... so, stay tuned!

"Finally a protective case, suitable for almost all pcbs!"

Reservation (END MAY 31) :

1 ) Swirl
2 ) Swirl
3 ) nidulans
4 ) nidulans
5 ) nidulans
6 ) Joko3
7 ) Joko3
8 ) Joko3
9) Joko3
10) Joko3
11) ChrisBEANS
12) KalessinDB
START PRODUCTION !!! (The order of the material can start. The announcement remains valid until the end of the month.)
13) RickyTTT
14) RickyTTT
15) RickyTTT
16) Escarioth
17) Escarioth
19) Richi
20) Richi
21) Richi
22) Richi
................................and more
You can order as many cases as you like for € 129, until the end of May.
Then the price will become € 169

Video presentation :

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/FW9PyTm5OmA?feature=share

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Price2.jpg

Last edited:
Very interesting design, I am glad you included a video to see how you can connect the PCB while still in the case. Is the base panel the PCB mounts to wood? What is your location you will be shipping from?

Yes, I preferred to make an explanatory video to highlight the fact that the cases can be kept outside the cab or the supergun, so that you can use them on the fly. In addition, with the detachable front, it prevents dust from settling on the pcb board. I want to clarify that the case has ventilation grilles on the back and around the flyer. I ship from Italy. I've made other cases for specific hardware (see my forum posts if you want). But since some needed to have a case for other hardware, I wanted to create a universal case, which can fit almost any pcb.

Awesome, this may help me justify shipping on the M72 multi case too if I get some of these, would love to protect my splatterhouse! Will pm!!

Awesome, this may help me justify shipping on the M72 multi case too if I get some of these, would love to protect my splatterhouse! Will pm!!
Sure, write me whenever you want. In any case, I reiterate that this case is good for almost any hardware. So besides splatterhouse, if you have other games that you particularly care about, this case is perfect.

Very nice indeed!
Interested in what you propose to do about the art?
Obviously there are countless different games, and you can’t personally put together art for all of them, but having uniformly formatted art for each PCB would be part of the attraction to a product like this…

I’m also wondering about availability. If this is a success (and I expect it will be!) will they become a regular product for the foreseeable future?
I only have a handful of PCBs. Maybe a dozen. So it’s possible I’d get a case for all of them. However, I can’t just drop £1000 on PCB cases so I’d have to buy them occasionally over time.

If it’s unlikely I could complete my set, I’d have to be picky about which boards I do first..

Very nice indeed!
Interested in what you propose to do about the art?
Obviously there are countless different games, and you can’t personally put together art for all of them, but having uniformly formatted art for each PCB would be part of the attraction to a product like this…

I’m also wondering about availability. If this is a success (and I expect it will be!) will they become a regular product for the foreseeable future?
I only have a handful of PCBs. Maybe a dozen. So it’s possible I’d get a case for all of them. However, I can’t just drop £1000 on PCB cases so I’d have to buy them occasionally over time.

If it’s unlikely I could complete my set, I’d have to be picky about which boards I do first..
Hi! Thank you so much!

Instead, what I do is to customize the case for each game you have in your collection.
I know it's a job that takes me some extra time, so I stress the fact, that potentially, this case, I would have to sell it at an even higher price.
You really don't know how much work is behind the design. And also the laboratory that produces them for me, needs time to make them. They are not two simple squared plexiglass panels with 4 holes: There are specific processes: shaping, laser cuts, writings, holes. Even those black cubes are made in 3d and each, to me, costs 1.5 euros. And there are about 14 ...
Then, in fact, I have to design and print the art (and I don't do them with the printer, but in a printing laboratory) ...
Then pre-assemble the case, package it, and then ship it.
Sometimes I say to myself: Who makes me do it? Well ... passion, that's what.
Until now, all my other projects have been liked. So I invite you to trust me for these too.
If you want to book, do it now that I can have these costs.
Unfortunately, the war is increasing the costs of raw materials and already now, plexiglass costs more due to the increases in electricity which, for a laboratory, affect the final cost of the product.

I urge you to contact me privately for any question or proposal.

Sure! Absolutely! Remember that this case is UNIVERSAL, the games in the images are indicative!
It is good for almost any PCB.
So if you want to protect the games you love or the most valuable, contact me as soon as possible!

Yeah, go on, I’ll get involved for one. Hopefully this’ll become a fixture and I’ll get a bunch more over time.

I need a Bubble Bobble (ROM Star) PCB case... Would this be suitable?
Its a very awkward PCB with two board layers and requires a JAMMA adapter (adding to the length).

I need a Bubble Bobble (ROM Star) PCB case... Would this be suitable?
Its a very awkward PCB with two board layers and requires a JAMMA adapter (adding to the length).
Contact me in PM and write me all the dimensions.

Back