What's new
For Sale
Alright I'm in for one. I'm trying to cut down a bit, but my Haunted Castle deserves this level of love.

Got my order in and looking forward to it.

Before I permanently mount my board I’m going to see if I can get my larger, multi layer boards in there too and I’ll report back.

I’m hoping that Revenge of Death Adder fits, and I’m pretty sure that Hyper Olympic will be too big, but I’ll let you know.

Would be good to have a compatibility list for bigger boards.

Got my order in and looking forward to it.

Before I permanently mount my board I’m going to see if I can get my larger, multi layer boards in there too and I’ll report back.

I’m hoping that Revenge of Death Adder fits, and I’m pretty sure that Hyper Olympic will be too big, but I’ll let you know.

Would be good to have a compatibility list for bigger boards.
Well, before making this case, I asked a collector friend of mine for the measurements of the largest PCBs he had. He told me that only some very large Atari pcb boards would not be compatible. In any case, the available size is written in the photos of the after-sales post. I am sure that most pcbs are compatible. Either way, it's always best to take your measurements and check. A measurement that I have not entered is the available height which is 7.5 cm

Looks great :D
reminds me of the ones i was doing

If i can get the money on time i might add my name on your list :)
Sure! Listen, contact me in pm, to tell me which game you would like the case for. Then if you can't get on the list, no problem but at least I'll have the art ready.

Update (08/06/2022) :

Hello!
Next week the material arrives at the laboratory that provides me with the plexiglass cases. (It should have already arrived, but unfortunately in this period the raw material is difficult to find).
When the material arrives, it will take 1 week of processing, then it will be sent to me, who will have to prepare the shipments.

Thanks again for your patience and kindness.

Update (27/07/2022)

Hi guys, I finally got all the cases.

pacchi.jpg

Now I will go to great lengths to prepare all the shipments. I will try to do it as soon as possible. At the time of shipment, I will contact you to ask for the balance. I thank you for your patience and trust.

Last edited:
ahahahha!:D:D:D yes! Yup! I believe you are right! Sorry for the mistake:P

Back