What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Spaniard

Professional
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

The time has come to begin a pre-order offering of The Spaniard's Jamma Extension cables.

I've been working on this version since the start of the year but with everything going on it's taken such a long time to come to fruition.

I'll be placing orders for all parts and PCB's over the next week or so for an initial run of 10 x 100cm versions for sale. 60cm will follow in the next run if there are enough requests.

I'll undertake some testing and use before offering these for sale in larger numbers.

I will be offering these in 60cm and 100cm depending on the number of orders requested.

Approximately 60/100cm of cable length between the two PCBs, please allow for slight variances due to the hand made nature of each extender.

For the first test batch I will be including a voltmeter, test, service & coin buttons, JST XH header for kick harness with HAS layout along with DIP switch for the kick inputs.

Features:

1.75mm traces for power. Good for 3 Amps per trace

Voltmeter

JST XH header for kick inputs

No need for another AUX kick harness at the other end, signals routed through extender cable

Dipswitch

Test, Service & Coin pushbuttons on finger edge within easy reach

8 PCB feet

Sleeved cable

Black IDC cable

Cool font on PCB :thumbup:

60cm and 100cm sizes are being offered.

8 PCB feet included.

View attachment 39741

View attachment 39742

Pre-orders available right now for 1st batch delivery in I'm going to say 1-2 months. Second batch around 1-2 months after 1st if 1st batch is fine. I might be off with these time frames due to COVID-19 being out of my control.

60cm length extenders are $110 AUD plus shipping & handling. Shipping $TBC to USA, $TBC for EU, $12 for AU. Shipping rates for up to 1 cable. Add $5 more per cable for shipping.

100cm length extenders are $135 AUD plus shipping & handling. Shipping $TBC to USA, $TBC for EU, $17 for AU. Shipping rates for up to 1 cable. Add $5 more per cable for shipping.

Payments via PP Friends and Family.

All parts and solder used are high quality and hand made.

Last edited:
1 question this kick harness is the same as the HAS? Or something different?

Hi!

Any chance to use Hirose or Kel female Jamma connector on this new version of your extension harness?

1 question this kick harness is the same as the HAS? Or something different?
Yes, this uses the same harness as HAS as well as the pinout, so HAS harness will work. I figured alot of people use the HAS so kept it the same.
Hi!

Any chance to use Hirose or Kel female Jamma connector on this new version of your extension harness?
Can you link the kind of connectors you are asking about?

Why the need to use these other types of connectors?

Hi!

Can you link the kind of connectors you are asking about?
Why the need to use these other types of connectors?
They are simply high quality japanase connectors. They were used in lots of Candy cabinets and a G-Pin could be easily installed into them.

(maybe they could be bought cheaper, ebay links only for reference)

The connectors being used are extremely high quality. On par or above the Hirose connectors. Keys can be easily bought and used on these without an issue.

Also, I was thinking about doing something special in celebration of this design.

I am going to giveaway one of my 100cm extenders randomly to one person from the 1st pre-order batch just pay for shipping.

I will do a random number generator or something to select the winner!

Also, I was thinking about doing something special in celebration of this design.

I am going to giveaway one of my 100cm extenders randomly to one person from the 1st pre-order batch just pay for shipping.

I will do a random number generator or something to select the winner!
This is extremely generous. BOGO for me! Or if I win might be worth getting a 3rd and paying for 2 <3

Will you be open sourcing this?

I purchased some of your cables a while back and they are amazing. I'm in the market for just one more cable, 100cm shipped to USA. Please let me know if I can get into this first batch.

Still awaiting a response please.

As the intent of my project and open sourced projects is to allow things to grow and improve.

I kindly request that you release the files or sell them somewhere else please.

Last edited:
Still awaiting a response please.
As the intent of my project and open sourced projects is to allow things to grow and improve.

I kindly request that you release the files or sell them somewhere else please.
This is my own original design, this does not follow your outlay or design in any way shape or form. All traces are bespoke. This is why this is THE SPANIARD'S Cable and not arcade projects. The only common parts are the IDC and ATX which are not an exclusive connector created by you and these are easily changed. You never released the source files to be able claim this is your design.

Your argument that this is your design is ridiculous, first of all a number of people here contributed to the ideas of this design, you don't own their ideas. If you would like to make this case then please go ask RGB and anyone else that makes anything to release their design too.

I don't appreciate yourself and your "friends" creating drama and attacking me, if you had an issue then be a man and talk to me about it instead of having your followers feign ignorance and attack me by pretending they had no idea who they were defaming in a public forum. That was a planned and calculated attack.

You have no right to tell me to sell these elsewhere.

You and your "multiboyz" posse need to refrain from the continual harassment. I won't be responding to anymore drama or baiting.

@Darksoft @Mitsurugi-w Could this please stop?

@Darksoft @Mitsurugi-w Could this please stop?
I disagree with your post above with the exception of the above quoted text.

I don't think we can reasonably work this out given your attitude, false accusations and insults directed towards me in your above post. So I won't persue it any further with you other than to say that you have made me feel very deflated and sad.

I've learnt an important lesson here and have sought legal advice. I will properly license both previous and future works of mine to avoid theft.

You can get away with stealing and profiting from my work, this time, but you can't steal my respect and goodwill.

Good day to you, hope you feel good about yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back