What's new
Mark your items as sold
Added gun game bundle.
wow nice setup! Tempting... I can’t even imagine what shipping to the USA would be, though.
Yeah I think shipping to US would probably cost nearly as much as the bundle its self as it's going to be really bulky and heavy. I imagine this will end up being a UK/Euro sale I'm afraid.

Hey Franco....beautiful Gun bundle.
Since you have everything out, is there any chance you could take a few more detailed pics or breakdown what you did on that Point Blank 2 Harness?

I'd love to pick this up, but the only ones I don't have are the panel, the zero point board, and the Time crisis board, and you've definitely rewired the guns from their original 6pin outs' to your own needs, which is why this works best as a whole kit!

Good luck on the sale...quality merch as always, sir.
Sure, no problem bud.

When I bought the board it already had a haxxored wiring loom with it that had a load of fugly terminal blocks on it and the JAMMA edge had a couple of wires already soldered to it that bridge over to the smaller 48 pin connector. I just ripped all that out and tidied it up a little.

I assume normally the PB2 setup would have a filterboard like the PB1 setup and would have this connector that would connect to the rear of the filterboard?

THZ4yFX.jpg

Mine didn't have the connector on the other end and so I found the pinout for this and wired it straight to the gun connectors:

i-FnkScVJ-X2.jpg

i-sJRdJwS-X2.jpg

Pinout from Left > Right:

1 P2 GND
2 P2 OPTO
3 NC
4 P2 24V GND
5 P1 GND
6 P1 OPTO
7 NC
8 P1 24V GND
9 P2 5V
10 P1 5V

i-pGNFcVS-X2.jpg

i-73j8k2k-X2.jpg

You can see the wires that someone had linked between the two edge connectors. The wire is connected to pin 22 on the JAMMA edge which is P1 B1 and goes across to the smaller connector which is the blue trigger wire. I'm not sure if someone did this mod to get it working with another cab?

The yellow/black cable connects to the 24v transformer for 24v/GND.

If you need anything else just ask.

Added:

Strikers 1945 II - JP
Strikers 1945 III - INT
Raiden
Raiden DX - 1994 Ver
Street Fighter Zero 2 - JP B Board
Night Warriors - Darkstalkers Revenge - Asia A+B board
SF2 - New Challengers - B board case only

PM
Interested in

Street Fighter Zero 2 - JP B Board
Night Warriors - Darkstalkers Revenge - Asia A+B board
SF2 - New Challengers - B board case only

Last edited:
Thank you mate, replied back.

Yeah that gun bundle is great, if only I had the money and the shipping was not going to bankrupt me.

Happy guy whoever bought it.

MV1FZ, Metal Slug, MVS 120in1, JAMMA 60in1, Groovymame setup - sold.

Strikers 1945 / Puzzle Bobble - Sold.

Open to offers on Time Soldiers.

Back