What's new

ABTmRw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Selling some Vewlix stuff. I'm planning on buying a Vewlix Diamond Blue, but I realized it could be more than a year before I do that, so I'd rather not worry about this stuff sitting around and distracting me in the meantime. Paypal as friends & family or please add a 3% fee to the sale price. All prices include shipping within the US.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stickers (BEING OFFERED FOR FREE FOR PACKING AND SHIPPING) ALL GONE!

The stickers are not exactly like the official Taito ones! I only have an official Taito yen sticker to compare them to, and the repros are glossy and slightly bigger. Can't say about the rest, but they look close. This is where they came from: eBay

Vewlix repro black yen sticker
1.jpg

Vewlix repro red yen sticker
2.jpg

4 Taito Type X repro logo stickers
3.jpg

4 Vewlix repro small speaker stickers
4.jpg

3 Vewlix repro large speaker stickers
5.jpg
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Locks:

Set of generic Vewlix locks. Barely used, like new. All keys will work with every lock, ten keys total. Do not come with Vewlix tangs! $30
6.jpg

Diamond Blue repro panel, control panel tang, and casters:

SOLD:

Official Vewlix cash box lock with one key. Used. Probably needs some WD-40. $12
8.jpg

Official Vewlix casters/wheels. New. Do not come with mounting hardware. $55.
PICTURE IN SECOND POST

Vewlix control panel tang. Used. Cleaned it with some Brasso, but it's still pretty rugged. The underside is decent though. $15
PICTURE IN SECOND POST

Set of official Vewlix locks. All are used except the cash box lock. Two keys for all the main locks and two keys for the cash box. Do not come with Vewlix tangs! $50
b.jpg

Repro Vewlix Diamond Blue panel made by @Rbtamanini. New. Comes with joystick spacers and mounting hardware. $150
a.jpg

Set of generic Vewlix locks. New. All keys will work every lock, ten keys total. Do not come with Vewlix tangs! $35
7.jpg

Last edited:

ABTmRw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Added a DB repro panel, official Vewlix locks, control panel tang, and casters. Added additional pics here because the attachment limit was reached in the first post.

Pics:

Vewlix control panel tang:
c.jpg

Official Vewlix casters/wheels.
d.jpg

Last edited: