What's new
For Sale

meybarra

Professional
Reaction score
$300
$250

$200

Includes the supergun, power cable, composite/s-video av cables, scart cable, cheap db15 controller cables, adapters for undamned compatibility, and corresponding fierce fightstick. The stick has a db15/neogeo connector for direct supergun control plus a Brook ufb with usb connector).

If you're not familiar with this unit, research the warnings about its audio attenuation switch and warnings against using it with the gcompsw and similar consumer equipment.

Local pickup only please. Stafford, VA 22554.

80F71B63-C224-4A95-B6ED-F9D128C6AECD.jpeg

Last edited:
For all the issues with this super gun, $200 for unit, cables, and stick is a pretty good deal for an entry set up.

For all the issues with this super gun, $200 for unit, cables, and stick is a pretty good deal for an entry set up.
“For all the issues”, it works fine with a PVM, directly, or S-video, or composite.

I would have scooped if shipping was an option lol.

Fwiw, the "attenuation" issue isnt exclusive to this SG and I've seen several of the names switchers killed with factory scart systems (most often Saturn, tho no clue why)

I apologize for the continued detail, but again, no issues with what I played when directly connected to a PVM. Honestly, I would’ve asked on this too if it wasn’t pickup only, but I’m set.

Back