What's new
For Sale
For real, someone grab that Sigma Raijin. If it was closer, I'd nab it.

When I was in Japan last, the guys at Mak (or maybe BEEP) were telling me the silver one is built somehow better than the white model that's still for sale out there. I also think the colour is nicer and unique its release period.

For real, someone grab that Sigma Raijin. If it was closer, I'd nab it.

When I was in Japan last, the guys at Mak (or maybe BEEP) were telling me the silver one is built somehow better than the white model that's still for sale out there. I also think the colour is nicer and unique its release period.
Yeah, I've owned four different guns over the last few years and this one is by far my favorite. It's built like a tank and has handled every pcb I've thrown at it. Colors are crisp via the rgb cable and the control panel is super pretty. Hoping it goes to a good home.

If I hadn't just picked up a Sega Blast boardmaster, I'd be PM'ing for the Sigma...hell I still might...

That is a sick deal on that sigma. Somebody is gonna get very lucky.

bump for last few items/price drops. Would love to offload all of these in one shot.

All items shipped/PM's replied to, dropped prices on the rest.

Someone take this last CPS2 board! Fully working/excellent condition! Free shipping in the USA.

Back