What's new
For Sale

hidaniel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In an effort to stop myself from buying more and more stuff that sits in my closet I've decided to go the multi route. I have a number of CPS2 titles, A and B boards, and Neo Geo MVS carts. I am looking for a Naomi 2 netdimm set-up, and/or Darksoft MVS cart. Contact me should you have one available. Titles I'd be willing to trade include, obviously working out something of like value:

CPS2: Marvel Super Heroes - USA - Blue, Marvel Vs. Capcom - USA - Blue, X-Men Vs. Street Fighter - Japan - Yellow, Street Fighter Alpha 3 - USA - Blue, Vampire Hunter: Darkstalker's Revenge - Japan - Green, 3 A Boards - 2 USA and 1 Rental. All are on battery, replaced in January 2021 with new fans swapped in, with the exception of Vampire Hunter: Darkstalker's Revenge which had the battery swapped out in July 2018.

Neo Geo MVS: 3 Count Bout, Aero Fighters 2, Metal Slug, Metal Slug X, Neo Turf Masters, Puzzle Bobble, Stakes Winner, Strikers 1945 Plus, The King of Fighters '98, The Super Spy, World Heroes 2.

In the very off chance you just bought a container full of candy cabs and need something to fill them with get in touch about doing a swap for all this stuff for your candy cab. I mean, this won't happen but a boy can dream.

IMG_5296.jpg

IMG_5297.jpg

Back