What's new
For Sale

wigsplitta

Professional
Reaction score
Anyone fancing trading their Capcom Cute (Pink is probably the only colour I could get away with) for my Taito Egret II? :P

It's longshot I know, as it would have to be someone in the UK, preferably within a day round trip drive from Crawley.

Any interest, please let me know and we can have a chat

Cheers

Quick bump. My trade offer isn't necessarily a 1 for 1 swap. Some money might be required to make it fair.

Worth noting that my E2 comes with 3 x CPs (1P repro and original 2L8B & 2L12B) and I could be persuaded to throw in a couple of new (unwrapped Rancor order) 43cm leather Taito stools :P

Eggy2.jpg
d9192064-835d-4b80-ad81-3f1a412a64df.jpg

Last edited:
It's the only way I can get another cab into my house! E2 would be replaced by a Vewlix, then I could sneak the Cute into the front room :D

It's the only way I can get another cab into my house! E2 would be replaced by a Vewlix, then I could sneak the Cute into the front room :D
My cab is kept in the dungeon (shed) now but I sort of prefer it this way so random visitors don't know I'm a child at heart.
Did you get your Vewlix from a trusty seller :rolleyes:

My Vewlix(es) came from Ronnie. Currently in my office, so I really need to get at least one of them out of there at some point!

I didn't even know he was still going.
Have you still got that classic woody upstairs in your house?

Back