What's new

Scillianaire

Student
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
173
Reaction score
55
Location
Los Angeles, CA
I appreciate all the well-wishes! Just want to mention again it's mainly a space/logistical/time issue, and liquidating is a way to resolve that. I'm otherwise financially sound, though all of this will cost a lot. It's my problem alone and I just want to get stuff out to anywhere that might actually want it.

In terms of the better stuff I have, it may be a week or so before it goes up, which is short notice since there's only really a month to get anything done. It's all personal stuff that was never meant to be listed, so it's not categorized or anything right now. The moment I know where everything is moving is probably when I'll re-evaluate what I can and can't keep. If I had more time, I'd probably not be posting at all
Major props for sticking in there. Everyone should jump in and pick up some machines at those liquidation prices! Easiest way to help it seems like.
 

Cereth

Champion
Joined
Dec 18, 2016
Messages
1,471
Reaction score
2,442
Location
Reno, NV USA
Some of the stuff I'm listing later isn't necessarily liquidation prices, it's rarer stuff that would otherwise just not hit the market at all. A fair amount has already been sold to people I talk to more regularly

Current status: most of the outgoing STI freight from the last few containers (sans cutes) shipped Friday. Starting this Friday 20th, cutes will be going out. There's 30 or so new contracts put into STI alone so not all of it will go. What doesn't will go the following Friday 27th. Anything that doesn't go then will go out 2 weeks later, Friday Sept 10th.

Deliveries will probably be Bay Area starting the 21st, followed by SoCal right after. My whole plan to contact everyone in advance this time around went to shit the moment all this warehouse stuff happened, sorry about that. I didn't mean to give short notice like I always do. I had a plan. I'll try to arrange temporary holding space in both locations if you cannot be available to receive.

Pacific Northwest delivery will be in September. I do not have a plan for this yet. I need to clear more space and lay more groundwork before I tackle it.

In respects to the company, I'm pushing to do everything I can to reduce damage should everything continue on the worst path. It's plausible I can get an extra month which would solve a lot of problems, but I'm not holding out on that. Either way I'm permanently re-evaluating and downsizing, even if I survive. I'll make sure that info is made available when it happens. At the very least, in respects to current and future orders, people deserve to know that their order is secure. I fully intend to fulfill all open orders through the end of the year.
 

Transientfire

Beginner
Joined
Aug 7, 2018
Messages
17
Reaction score
10
Location
USA
+1 to above. Sorry to hear about all of your challenges. Appreciate you taking the time to upload videos and toss them on youtube for the community!
 

Cereth

Champion
Joined
Dec 18, 2016
Messages
1,471
Reaction score
2,442
Location
Reno, NV USA
Brief update. Looking at a 3PL space that meets my needs minus higher price and rigid operating hours. It'd be a backup short-term so I can find a better long-term space. If it works out, I will shut down until 2022 as my original plan was.

I still have containers scheduled to come until the end of the year, it's unavoidable. I'll be selling everything on them still. There are also some rarer cabinets that will get put on the orders either way as well.

I will be clearing my request list entirely, and I will not be putting anything new on them, no matter how likely I am to have incoming stock for them. I will be trying to continue doing events, though not as big as they are asking (some Jan shows want to do 5-6 trucks, I usually only do around 3). If I find a permanent space or work out something better with the location I'm looking at, I'll start taking requests again as well as importing regular. Until then, anything that takes extra time or can't be fulfilled easily is on hold. I'm cutting down on all support requests that aren't directly within my responsibility as the distributor; if something shows up with a problem, that is my responsibility, but if you are looking for extra parts, data support, etc. that stuff I'm trying to minimize.

I have a ton of small parts, control panels, newer PCBs like X2/X3/RE2, but am really not dealing with selling them right now until everything is in a more manageable state. Those can be stored indefinitely in my house, and aren't under a pressing need to get out. I do, however, want to liquidate a lot of what I don't use, and will probably make separate posts for stuff as I get it together. That will be later in the year or next year, whenever things are a bit less crazy.

I contacted everyone on SoCal deliveries tonight, you can expect a call/text from Phil to deliver sometime this week/weekend. I contacted everyone on STI deliveries with your CO and shipping cost. 3 or 4 shipments go out this Friday, and next week I'm leaving for NDK with a truckload. Future STI shipments, Pacific Northwest, and other shipments will happen starting early September. There's also 1 container coming within a week or two, and two more later next month.

I still haven't publicly fully listed clearance or personal cabs I'm selling, but the warehouse is sorted into bundles based on where they are going and if they are for sale. It's slow progress on many fronts, but it's overall good progress. I just can't get any one thing done without letting the others collapse. When that list is ready, I will post it. A lot of it is already getting parted out to people. Some of the worse condition projects I have I've been having trouble allocating to people, because I do still have a part of me that wants to make sure the right people get the right stuff. Sorry about that. I know a lot of people are pending responses from me, it's been impossible to keep up with.

I think that sums it up for now!
 

Cereth

Champion
Joined
Dec 18, 2016
Messages
1,471
Reaction score
2,442
Location
Reno, NV USA
Heads-up, the next few deliveries have really uneven numbers of cabs coming at different times, it may be impossible to efficiently send all cabs on a delivery trip without excessive over-cost. This covers the next Bay Area, SoCal, and Pacific Northwest deliveries. If you are on these deliveries, expect the possibility that your cab can't be delivered on these trips, and that another method may need to be arranged. This is pretty much exactly why I insist not to pay up front for delivery costs. It can cause problems later.
 

Cereth

Champion
Joined
Dec 18, 2016
Messages
1,471
Reaction score
2,442
Location
Reno, NV USA
I had to reorder the entire batch because I couldn’t get the container they were on shipped. If I ever figure that one out, there’s going to be a batch. Definitely recommend looking elsewhere if possible for now!
 

Lemony Vengeance

Grand Master
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
594
Reaction score
758
Location
Mormon Mecca
DISSIDIA (6 available): $500 - all operable, decent wear from a full life, game only runs tutorial 1p and game over. Hardware is a kiosk PS4. Lemony is working on an adapter to use normal PS4 DISSIDIA. ..

my personal dissida cabinet is in place and the skunkworks is ready to roll :)

Do Not Expect support
*much support. At least with my solution, that is. Crazy solutions often mean that if you want to add additional attachments to my harness (say, a Undamned UD-USB for use with a USB pad/arcade stick......) You're welcome to. But don't expect support from me on that. My solution will keep the stock controllers working for a brook P3/P4 board as it has a breakout for the analog sticks.
 

Lemony Vengeance

Grand Master
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
594
Reaction score
758
Location
Mormon Mecca
That said, I am so sorry for the situation that you're in, @Cereth. We've had a lot of face time the past month or so since your initial announcement and you will always have my support in any way I can provide, arcade or otherwise. My friendship with you means more to me than the business we share and provide each other. I will absolutely do anything to make your life easier.

I mean it. :)
 

Cereth

Champion
Joined
Dec 18, 2016
Messages
1,471
Reaction score
2,442
Location
Reno, NV USA
All good man <3

I’m holding off saying anything for now until anything is actually resolved, but I’m looking at possibly the right warehouse. Should know by next week, and maybe I can rebuild my foundation. Gotta wait for now
 

Cereth

Champion
Joined
Dec 18, 2016
Messages
1,471
Reaction score
2,442
Location
Reno, NV USA
There are Theatrhythms coming in later, just haven't listed them. Right now the next container might be full and they might be pushed back, but if they aren't, you could take one
 

Cereth

Champion
Joined
Dec 18, 2016
Messages
1,471
Reaction score
2,442
Location
Reno, NV USA
I owe people a lot of updates soon. This month is the worst of it, once I'm through, it'll finally start to die down a bit though. I'll try to put together some proper updates after that. For now, finally recompiling a list of what I actually have to get out the door. Any sales in the next 3 months are extraordinarily helpful; restructuring costs are prohibitively high and trying to take some semblenace of a break during it only complicates things. I still have some serious hurdles to get over before I can put this whole chapter behind me.

Warehouse clearance item list will expire in a week or so, we are moving this week. This should be most/all current cabinet offerings. Usual things for my shipments: PayPal Friends & Family, Zelle, Venmo, Wire Transfer, can ask me if you have questions about that. Everything ships from the warehouse in Sparks, NV, I can get you shipping quotes anywhere in the US/Canada via STI, I do not palletize or ship Fastenal. You may pick up here. I used to do deliveries to SoCal/NorCal/PNW, but I am probably putting that on hold unless outgoing shipments happen to work out; I am taking a break. If they are done, price will probably increase to roughly $200 per cab. I am currently not taking any requests, and I am not operating any non-essentail tasks; you are responsible for your own data and equipment to run that data. I am currently only power testing cabs to make sure everything appears to operate correctly when it arrives. I will not hold cabs for anyone, nor will I take deposits; 100% up front or 0%. I may be able to adjust this to something more amenable again once I've gotten myself back to stability.

CLEARANCE listings:

Chewlix VS (project) - $700 -
2 units, both missing control panels and front doors, white one missing top trim
GuitarFreaks - $500
Metal Gear ARCADE - $1,500
Pop'n Music (djMAIN) - $1,250 -
some dead monitor, some just need HDD replaced, all dirty, all probably need buttons serviced/replaced
Pop'n Music Animelo (project) - $500


Current sale listings, available now:

Dance Rush - $10,500 -
mid-Oct.
Groove Partition (3 units) - $550 - mid-Oct.
Sound Voltex V - $2,250 - Low burn monitors, current hardware
Starwing Paradox (pair) - $6,500 - Really not interested in splitting them unless there's two single buyers
Taiko no Tatsujin HD - $7,500
Vewlix Diamond Orange - $3,000 -
Contact me to discuss IO layout
Winning Eleven 2014 (pair) - $1,750 - Really not interested in splitting them unless there's two single buyers


Incoming containers (Nov or so):

CHUNITHM - $3,500 -
Pending people's purchace, but not doing holds for anyone, so feel free to ask
Groove Coaster - $2,000
Vewlix Diamond Orange (4 units) - $3,000 -
A few JVS, FastIO, SFV USBIO
Noir (4 units) - $900 - Some more burn, bit lower condition cabs
SDVX Real Generator - $250 -
Pending sale, but not holding for anyone
WACCA - $5,000


Incoming containers (Dec or later):

CHUNITHM - $3,500 -
Multiple slots available
Groove Coaster - $1,500 - Some burn monitors
Synchronica - $3,500


It's all a bit sparse at the moment, expect that to stay that way until next year. I AM still continuing orders with my main distributor to keep the channel open and will list anything that comes up, but I'm not taking requests or importing at the rate I was before until additional structure is in place. Photos are largely examples, I will put together exact photos as I am able and at request when asked. It's going to be really tight finances through this period still, so I appreciate y'all working with me on things!
 
Last edited:

Cereth

Champion
Joined
Dec 18, 2016
Messages
1,471
Reaction score
2,442
Location
Reno, NV USA
Quick update on NorCal and SoCal deliveries. Combination of shitty events, widely varying availability from buyers, lack of trucks, and really tight scheduling due to this month having a few months' worth of crap piled into it is leading towards the likelihood that NOTHING will get shipped out until November. Trust me, it's as bad or worse for me as it is for everyone receiving. Right now my warehouse needs to be emptied by Oct 31, I can't get any trucks, and the last two weeks of the month are occupied by cons and I can't do anything then anyway. Bear with me, I'm doing what I can and looking into alternatives to get stuff taken care of.
 

Cereth

Champion
Joined
Dec 18, 2016
Messages
1,471
Reaction score
2,442
Location
Reno, NV USA
Two updates.

First, we're getting a second truck for BLFC, so I'm probably going to go ahead with Bay deliveries the 19th and 20th. This is DURING load in for the con, so there's no flexibility in adjusting the schedule, but it CAN be done. Have contacted everyone on for that already.

Second, container costs are rising still, HARD. My most recently shipping container went up by nearly $4,000. That's $100-200 PER CAB, for SMALLER cabs. I will NOT be able to continue offering any discounts on cab prices; if anything, they are going up. Anyone who has done business with me knows that I try hard to offer good prices to people who buy multiple cabs or are repeat customers, DON'T ask me for more off the top. I already do the best I can. I don't expect everyone to understand the global shipping crisis, but at least do me the courtesy of not trying to haggle me down more than I already go. This has already happened once or twice in the last week and it's frustrating, we importers are hurting. Help us out.
 
Top