What's new
For Sale
Terrible news.
Please do your best amigo, loved your YouTube videos.

Recovery is possible. It’s just a hard blow and I need to mitigate it. Dropping some project cabs and long-term investments to reduce footprint can help. Things could still go sour either way and the costs of dealing with them would bankrupt me, though it’s not likely. I just wouldn’t be having this conversation if probability meant jack shit in the face of reality.

Side note, the current plan for incoming containers is still there. It might just be delayed. I have ways to receive and distribute imports, and cancelling anything would 100% bury me, not even just refunding purchases or anything, just the process and repercussions. It’s also necessary, because that’s where the money for this fall is coming from.

tl;dr, my normal listings will continue, and in 6 months I’ll be back in business. Just everything tangible built until now will be gone. I still have connections, reputation, skills, knowledge. I just won’t be able to have a real presence until all loose ends are tied and I can rebuild a foundation

Bro, you do whatever you have to take care of you, fam, business. You will only come up stronger than before.

Sorry to hear about your situation, Cereth. While I've only PM'd with you a few times, I can tell you have passion in what you do and I respect that. I also enjoy your YouTube videos. I wish you the best of luck.

Sorry to hear, sending you best wishes and hope everything works out. Feel free to shoot me a DM at any point if you want to chat.

Hello people
Im very sad about this situation.
I'm very regretful to Create Mini Cutes projects and put some extra stress on @Cereth 's shoulders.

He is really one of the BEST and kind person in my life. The project cannot be happening without him.

Im not a selfish person and cannot tell " it is not my business or not interest me" I just want to help about it if there is something to do.

So i want to come to USA to help him. i just talk with agency about the VISA process. They says it takes 1 month to finish all process, but maybe some Invitation help to make it short.
If anyone has any knowledge on this to help me about it , please inform me

This community has accomplished a lot together and, We must not let this spoil

I beleive other members agree with me. @Derick2k @rewrite

I'm devestated to hear your string of bad luck Cereth. I really hope things work out for the best and you're able to rebuild, your threads and videos are some of my favorite and most informative around for this hobby. You're a talent and we appreciate you. Do what you gotta do.

Damn bro. Sending you my best wishes, we all appreciate you and the work you do.

Well, that's up there on the "worst news I could get today" scale. If there's anything that can be done to help that's within my ability, let me know.

I believe in you to stay afloat. You are a great part of the community. We will do what we can to help. Stay strong friend!

Hope you resolve the immediate issues and able to come back strong early next year 💪

This is BS. Why sh*t always happen to good honest people. We only have 2 sellers in the U.S. and I don't even want to mention the other seller. I've dealt with both and there's no comparison. I recently bought Taito Fast I/O from Cereth despite living within driving distant from the other seller. All I want to say is best wishes to you Cereth. You're a good human being and hope you'll get out of this.

This is BS. Why sh*t always happen to good honest people. We only have 2 sellers in the U.S. and I don't even want to mention the other seller. I've dealt with both and there's no comparison. I recently bought Taito Fast I/O from Cereth despite living within driving distant from the other seller. All I want to say is best wishes to you Cereth. You're a good human being and hope you'll get out of this.
there's more than just game saru and KC u know

Oof, that's rough. I'm actually looking to start putting together a collection of rhythm/import games some time this fall, I'll probably be reaching out for some machines if I can secure some space soon.

I appreciate all the well-wishes! Just want to mention again it's mainly a space/logistical/time issue, and liquidating is a way to resolve that. I'm otherwise financially sound, though all of this will cost a lot. It's my problem alone and I just want to get stuff out to anywhere that might actually want it.

In terms of the better stuff I have, it may be a week or so before it goes up, which is short notice since there's only really a month to get anything done. It's all personal stuff that was never meant to be listed, so it's not categorized or anything right now. The moment I know where everything is moving is probably when I'll re-evaluate what I can and can't keep. If I had more time, I'd probably not be posting at all

Loyalty and kindness are the most admirable of traits, Supra. I'm a no one on this forum but you've earned my utmost respect.

Back