What's new
For Sale
We gotta hang out when you are in so cal. Even if I’m not buying anything this time I’ll locate you on your route my dude ;)
Drinks at Round 1! Cereth can show us all the reasons R1's cabs are worse. I'll definitely buy ya lunch.

Alright, container delays this week were severe enough to savagely affect operations. They are a week late delivering, meaning almost nothing shipped this week. I'm paying out demurrage on both that were supposed to be here last week. In short, my trucking company was bought out by a brain-dead young business shit who thinks he can run anything, but doesn't know anything about trucking, and has no interest to listen to anyone about it. Busy running a decades old company out of business in 3 months. I'm sure you've all known the type.

Any rate, means almost nothing shipped this week, and next 2 weeks are going to be incredibly intense. Your stuff is still all going out, just a week later for everything. For anyone on SoCal/NorCal deliveries, also pushes it all back. It's costing me around $1,000/day waiting on this :/

Sorry to hear this is going on brotha. I'll be patient.

WACCApocalypse container came. Was fun. WIth that out of the way, Bay Area deliveries are leaving tomorrow, and everyone has been notified! Next container is coming tomorrow, which will have us ready for SoCal. More freight will be ready to go out on the 9th, Seattle will be picked up on the 11th. Rest of freight should go out around the 16th, but we have one of our largest events by far that weekend, I can't really promise anything. It's going out as fast as I can make it go, that's about all I can say!

Attachments

• 8BFC7C07-44D0-4AE0-AF96-23B51B9167BF.jpeg
    8BFC7C07-44D0-4AE0-AF96-23B51B9167BF.jpeg
    239.1 KB · Views: 217
  • E8EFDD57-2979-4661-AC5E-3D09E07D5014.jpeg
    E8EFDD57-2979-4661-AC5E-3D09E07D5014.jpeg
    318.2 KB · Views: 218
  • 39DB3AAC-D9F9-4FCB-99DB-3235E9BEC967.jpeg
    39DB3AAC-D9F9-4FCB-99DB-3235E9BEC967.jpeg
    163.2 KB · Views: 227
Damn that's cold! We got it good here in Cali. 57°

I'm immediately and completely closing down special requests indefinitely, possibly through April. I'm tired in a way that even the last 5 years' hardships never placed on me. If it is not listed or is not something common, I'm not accepting requests. Also shutting down most casual chatter, any requests for small items, anything that isn't an existing order with something that needs to be handled.

I am by nature a person who cannot help but assist others, so this is a hard request to please stop asking. I need time to manage everything down to a level where I can have a life again, or the 5 years I put in to reach that will have been for nothing. I'm still here, I just need time or I'm going to expire

It’s all good. Do whatever is best for you. You’re too valuable to the community to lose.

I'm immediately and completely closing down special requests indefinitely, possibly through April. I'm tired in a way that even the last 5 years' hardships never placed on me. If it is not listed or is not something common, I'm not accepting requests. Also shutting down most casual chatter, any requests for small items, anything that isn't an existing order with something that needs to be handled.

I am by nature a person who cannot help but assist others, so this is a hard request to please stop asking. I need time to manage everything down to a level where I can have a life again, or the 5 years I put in to reach that will have been for nothing. I'm still here, I just need time or I'm going to expire
Glad you're taking this step to take care of yourself Cereth. We should be lucky enough with what you import without adding undue stress. Especially with you being the only importer here with KC out of the picture, I can only imagine the requests and stress. Hang in there~. Your worth is not measured in the number of miracle requests for the community you can pull off. <3

Health is wealth, and we all know how much work you put in day in and day out for the community. Good on you for taking steps to lighten your workload and put yourself first!

Guys, really please stop asking when your cabs will ship, especially directed at those that I've already told the situation to or should know better by now. I always notify people when their order goes out, and I've already told a lot of people that there's over 60 pieces on the dock to go out, which is physically impossible to ship in one week. I've already told people it'll take 2-3 weeks to get through this, but some keep asking. It's not going any faster, and is only going to aggravate everyone. I've got enough shit on my plate. It gets hard to maintain professionalism wasting my breath to repeat it.

Sorry to be blunt and straightforward but I'm fucking tired, everything is moving as planned, and such has already been conveyed to everyone, please just wait patiently along with everyone else as things go out.

All of this week's shipments are out. There will be no shipments next week. All but 6 or so contracts are out the door, ended up taking an entire semi. Just worked out that way, they cancelled 9 other pickups for it. Count our blessings in life.

All receiving parties on this week's shipments have been notified directly. If you were not notified, your shipment will be around the 23rd.

Seattle delivery went out over the weekend, everyone has received their cabs! That wraps up all 4 of the personal delivery runs. LVLUP is this weekend, I might be staying behind to receive a container and handle some outstanding orders. Weekend after we'll try to get the rest of the freight out. Notifications for people with shipments on the next container will be going out in the next day or two.

Back