What's new
For Sale
Post updated. Will be continuing to try to limit interactions/requests to essential only. Last weekend did things to my mind and soul I have never experienced, and I actively need a very large amount of time for recovery. Naturally all this still gotta keep moving, so I'm here for what needs be done. I have even requested this of closest friends and immediate family, so please try to respect the request.

Key notes:

Updated currently available cabs. Some of these are containers coming in the next 2 weeks or so, but freight is pretty backed up, so shipping wouldn't get around until 1-2 weeks anyway. DIA Orange price updated, at least 1 WACCA immediately available. Some other tasty bits still there, 1 "junk" Noir

Updated incoming cabs. jubeat/Sound Voltex is in short overall supply right now, but I'll be accepting new requests once I get through the existing. Some other things that have been put on a container have also bee moved from the future cabs list. Dance Rush available, large liquidation of Vewlix Diamond Black/Oranges. PM me for info/discussion

Removed all sold items

Will try to update more going forward.

Last edited:
Post updated. Will be continuing to try to limit interactions/requests to essential only. Last weekend did things to my mind and soul I have never experienced, and I actively need a very large amount of time for recovery. Naturally all this still gotta keep moving, so I'm here for what needs be done. I have even requested this of closest friends and immediate family, so please try to respect the request.

Key notes:

Updated currently available cabs. Some of these are containers coming in the next 2 weeks or so, but freight is pretty backed up, so shipping wouldn't get around until 1-2 weeks anyway. DIA Orange price updated, at least 1 WACCA immediately available. Some other tasty bits still there, 1 "junk" Noir

Updated incoming cabs. jubeat/Sound Voltex is in short overall supply right now, but I'll be accepting new requests once I get through the existing. Some other things that have been put on a container have also bee moved from the future cabs list. Dance Rush available, large liquidation of Vewlix Diamond Black/Oranges. PM me for info/discussion

Removed all sold items

Will try to update more going forward.
Message sent on discord regarding the "junk" noir.

make sure to take some time for yourself, don't burn out!

Shipments for the week went out yesterday, anyone who's cabs shipped got notified. If you were not notified, your shipment didn't go out. We barely got 1/3 of the prepared freight out. I can't really do any better than this, we're limited on space to fill and weather is destroying our operations back home rn. We've also been at capacity due to that, which has forced certain things to go out before others.

Next week will be tough because crew will be out at Anime Impulse San Diego, and I'll only have a skeleton crew left at the warehouse, but I'll post another update as people's stuff go out!

Oh also containers are sufferingly on time rn, around a month turnaround or less. That's also screwing things up, as we aren't ready for the rubber-band effect of stuff all suddenly coming early. Some of you will probably be getting stuff earlier than expected

Might be a good idea for those looking to get in contact to introduce yourself here as well as in your initial discord message, maybe?

Probably a lot less headaches for you to put up with this way.

Nah it's a minor thing.

However, I'm probably indefinitely/permanently ending bench orders. They are too big, too expensive, and FedEx handles them too poorly. I can't think of a better way to handle these without a lot of effort, and I just can't put that in anymore. I will make a note to reflect that. I'll probably order extremely limited quantities to offer for certain cab orders and the like, but that's it. Can't deal with the stress of wondering if they'll get there safely, and knowing the cost it takes to get these to people.

Back