What's new
For Sale
Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.
4 years of asking my body to deal with high stress is catching up to me. Gonna be less reachable for 2 days or so while I get over some sickness. Fair warning if messages aren’t responded to in a timely manner like normal

I'm doing a full, hard stop on maimai DX. I'm not even going to talk about it with anyone. My current waitlist at current availability of cabs is 10 years long. I'm not taking requests from close friends, colleagues, repeat customers, NOTHING. This is staying in effect until the current waitlist is cleared and/or availability has a MAJOR change for the better. Same rules as candies. Ask once, I will inform you of this policy. Ask twice, blacklist.

maimai DX demand is not even funny as a joke anymore, and they aren't getting more available either. I've been asked by people in UK, Europe, Australia, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Thailand, Canada, South America, I GET IT. NOBODY CAN GET ANYTHING. NEITHER CAN WE. STOP ASKING. Please and thank you.

Adding this note to the personal deliveries section. We seriously try as hard as we can, and understand people's schedules, but I'm pretty tired of having to struggle with this one:

Please note that for these personal deliveries, DO NOT expect a to-the-hour arrival time a week in advance. That is ludicrous. Areas like LA are HUGE, with 15 different ways a truck could be severely delayed. There is a disturbingly common expectation that arranging such deliveries with 15+ stops and enormous variance in stock coming in, loading time, departure time, freeway problems, longer stops, etc, that someone will be provided with specific delivery times, much less even an accurate day. This has become an ever-increasing expectation, and I want to cut off that expectation for good. We offer these deliveries as a service beyond normal operation. We understand that people's schedules need to be worked around, but that's just not how all this works. Please respect the effort that goes into making them viable at all in the first place.

Listings cleanly updated today, back to being current. Quite a few changes, check for anything new!

Updated policy to explicitly note NO PayPal, credit cards, or crypto. I'm not a resource to tap for points, and crypto is worthless to a business. GTFO with that shit
Did something happen with PayPal?
Word though. Venmo it is 😉

Crypto? Damn, that made me LOL in the gym.

Last edited:
It was most likely a combination of buyers using Buyer Protection or Gift backed with a credit card to reverse payments because they were unhappy about something, and the recent policy changes where sellers have to eat the fees when refunding buyers. I can understand why he doesn't want to accept PayPal anymore.

And definitely understand why he's not accepting crypto, lol.

Updated policy to explicitly note NO PayPal, credit cards, or crypto. I'm not a resource to tap for points, and crypto is worthless to a business. GTFO with that shit
I'm a little confused here. Cause I do remember your former policy being Paypal F&F only. I thought Paypal F&F had no chargebacks and only an extremely limited "accidental money sent" period. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Obviously as a seller you decide payment, period.

I suspect it's because there's no way to force someone to send money F&F. And then if they don't send F&F, there's no button to click to instantly return a payment so they can resend it as F&F. Reversing the payment, including the funds clearing, is a multi day process. Ask me how I know. :)

I suspect it's because there's no way to force someone to send money F&F. And then if they don't send F&F, there's no button to click to instantly return a payment so they can resend it as F&F. Reversing the payment, including the funds clearing, is a multi day process. Ask me how I know. :)
It really shouldn't matter since F&F is not for business use (per PayPal ToS). So it's really in everyone's best interest that it's no longer an option.

FINALLY fully caught up on outgoing freight. Only one unpaid order and one order waiting on stools still here. All Bay Area and SoCal deliveries completed as well! I'm going to take a more relaxed May. There's one container held by customs, first one in nearly 3 years. There should be 1-3 towards the end of the month as well, and one con. Gonna take the time until then to try to catch up and clear out some of the unsold stuff, mainly the Vewlix Diamond Oranges and Blacks. Please grab some, don't make me regret getting them any more than I already do haha

FINALLY fully caught up on outgoing freight. Only one unpaid order and one order waiting on stools still here. All Bay Area and SoCal deliveries completed as well! I'm going to take a more relaxed May. There's one container held by customs, first one in nearly 3 years. There should be 1-3 towards the end of the month as well, and one con. Gonna take the time until then to try to catch up and clear out some of the unsold stuff, mainly the Vewlix Diamond Oranges and Blacks. Please grab some, don't make me regret getting them any more than I already do haha
Certainly don't regret my two blacks. Thank you infinitely for those!

Added extended reading section. Will expand on it/find a place for it on the website to get the point across when needed.

The container that got customs exam is arriving in an hour or so, will be getting that unloaded, and freight out at the end of the week. All is well, and our first container of last month's shipments out of Japan will be showing up in 1-2 weeks as well :)

Added a section on pickups and convention deliveries. Taking a more case-by-case basis on allowing them to alleviate some of the stresses of doing those things, as well as set some expectations/reasons behind the decision.

Back